Chp.32

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

We then left off to where (YN) was woken up in a room, and yet the last time he remembered was being in a cave suffering from the bullet wound. And now, to realize he wakes up in a room, and to notice being patched up and clean too....but, he won't forget the vision he had, when he thought he be with his friends and family once again, only to realize he isn't ready yet. And then, someone entering the room, was Jesus, an old friend of (YN) that met back at Richmond.

Jesus: Oh, you're awake. Good.

(YN): Jesus...

Jesus: I found you insiste a cave and brought you here, and took that bullet off from your gut, and cleaned the blood off to. So, you're welcome.

(YN): ....how long was I out?

Jesus: Six days, counting today, so almost a week, yeah.

(YN): ....

Jesus: ...I'm sorry.

(YN): Sorry for what??

Jesus: ...you're people, the saviors, they're all gone.

(YN): Oh...so, you know?

Jesus: I heard what happen before I found you. You had war against Rick and his people, alongside with another group they teamed up with. To think you won, and have already got rid of Rick and the rest for good....but yet here you are. Guess I was wrong.

(YN): ....

Jesus: Something on your mind?

(YN): ....I wanna die already. I don't...wanna live anymore. I want to be back with my friends...my AJ...my little Lucille....my Clementine.

(YN) broke his voice a bit after that last sentence the fact he won't be able to be with his family again. Jesus felt bad for him.

Jesus: Oh (YN), can't imagine the suffering you had to go through loosing Clementine and your family.

(YN): ...

Jesus: ...I know this is bad timing, but There's something I gotta show you outside. Get dress, I'll wait for you out.

Jesus then exits the room, leaving (YN) a bit confused. (YN) got off from the bed, and to grab his prosthetic arm and attach it back and to put on his clothes back on. And after that, he then finds the bottom half handle piece of his bat, broken, and felt bad the fact he broke it on accident. He kept it with him and to exit the room.
.
.
Outside the house, he spots Jesus and to follow him, walking down and to pass by Jesus's people, loading up supplies to their vehicles as if they seem like they are about to leave. And yet when they saw (YN) with Jesus walking, they felt scared, and not even lay eyes on contact on him, nor even get close to him.

(YN): Your people leaving?

Jesus: Figured you notice. But, I'm afraid so, we're all leaving our home, and this area.

(YN): Why?

Jesus: ...Rick, is why.

(YN): What?!