Final Chapter: Memories To Remember

-PLAY SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

-CAMERA POV-

The first video....Everything is pitch black, nothing to see, but hear voices, and yet a voice to be heard, as someone was placing its hand on the front of the camera, blocking the view, and to take off its hand off, and reveal the one holding and recording the camera, was Louis, who he happens to be the one holding the camera and recording himself...which this takes place before Lucille was born...

Louis: Is this thing on??? ....Oh, a red lights blinking...that means it's recording, right? Ah, it is. Ahem! Hello there, I am your good looking friendly survivor, Louis. And I am here to give you guys a tour. Follow me.

Louis, holding the camera exits his room and to walk down the hallway, as the video gets cut off, and Louis to arrive outside the building, and everyone outside, doing their own thing and Louis to walk up and giving a comedic monologue...

Louis: As y'all can see here, these are my lovely friends here, over there is Mitch and Willy, doing weird things as always.

Mitch and Willy smug at Louis and flips Louis off...

Louis: Classic Mitch and Willy. Oh! And here's our great chef over here, Omar, who's cooking us some good food.

Omar: If you're wondering, no it's not ready yet.

Louis: Whaaaaa?? I wasn't gonna ask.

Omar: ......

Louis: ...Maybe, okay I can wait. Aha! And over there are the two addict love birds, Aasim and Ruby.

Aasim: Dude, are you recording?? Not cool.

Ruby: Seriously Louis? ...Do I look good? Is my hair a mess?

Aasim: Wow, you too?

Ruby: What? I gotta be sure.

Aasim: But you're beautiful no matter what how you look, and I mean it.

Ruby: Awww.

Both Aasim and Ruby held hands...

Louis: Okay, I'll leave you two love birds alone.

Louis walks away, and spots AJ and Tenn both drawing...

Louis: Hey there you two, drawing I see?

AJ: Yeah! I'm doing my best to become a great artist like Tenn.

Tenn: You're doing good AJ, just takes practice.

Louis: That's cool, can I see them.

Tenn/AJ: Sure.

Louis walks up and to see both AJ and Tenn's drawing...

Louis: Wow, they look great. But honestly Tenn, I say make Violet less happy knowing she isn't much of a joyful person-

Violet: Hey!