Chp.7 Everything Lost

-PLAY SAD SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

At the woods, (YN) was still sprinting for his life, he can see the school up ahead, as he can almost feel relief he's here...but, he started to realize as he was getting closer to the school, he notice it's quiet, too quiet...he began to worry more.

(YN): Clem!! AJ! Lucy!! Guys!!

He shouted out their names, yet no response. Once (YN) runs through the lake and to run up to the gates, he then stops...and to spot something up ahead at the front school. His eyes widen with fear, and utter shock of what he is seeing. He notices the gates were open, as he enters, and to slowly walk up to the pile of dead bodies of his friends, killed, blood all over...he couldn't believe what he was seeing, he didn't even have no words to even say about this awful mess Rick and his group did to his friends; Mitch, Willy, Omar, Aasim, Ruby, Tenn, Rosie, Violet, and Louis...

(YN): O-Oh...god..!!!

He felt sick from his stomach, and began to gag as he then vomits and drops down onto his knees, yet feeling so much pain and could not believe his friends were killed...after that, he slowly get up, yet still can't bear to see his dead friends, but then, he spots a note attached to their bodies as he picks it up, and note says...

"Cherish This Moment." -Rick Grime.

(YN) began to grew pissed, he wanted to go look for Rick and his group for what they did...but, he needed to find his family; Clementine, AJ, and Lucille.

(YN): Clementine!! AJ!!! Lucille!!

He sprints over to the front entrance of the school, and before he does...he suddenly heard noises coming inside the building, noises that sound...like if someone is groaning and yet as if someone sounded like it's eating...
.
.
.
(YN) slowly opens the door, and as he enters and to see what was that noise...
.
.
His eyes yet again, were widen, and filled with fear, horror, panic...and despair. What he found inside the building, at the front living room, made him sick to his stomach, and to feel utterly gut wrenched to witness not only both Clementine and AJ dead...
.
.
.
But to also see Lucille, his sweet little angel daughter...turned out to be a walker, and yet eating both AJ and Clementine...(YN) didn't even know what to say, nor what to do at that point. To see his loved one, the boy he and Clem raised as their own son, dead, and to see their own daughter, turning out to be the one they he feared the most, and eating both Clem and AJ, and to make things disturbing, Lucille may have already eaten (YN)'s second unborn child as well...
.
.
Lucille notice (YN) standing there, as her eyes ere nothing but undead, innocent pupils gone, starting at her own father, as (YN) all he could do, is break tears down, stuttering and trying his hardest to not break down and cry, but how could he? Lucille stood up, and began to walk over to her father, as (YN) couldn't bear to see her like that. (YN) began whimpering, grunting and sobbing to see his little angle walk up to him like that, as she got close, (YN) raise his prosthetic arm, holding Lucille onto her shoulders as she started growling and groaning, and (YN) continues to tear down more and felt more broken inside. He couldn't take it anymore....he had to end this. He pulls out his knife, the knife that Lucille gave him on the day of his birthday, and use it on her to end her life and stay like a walker...

(YN): I..I'm...I'm...Sorry.

(YN) has to make it quick and simple, as he jabs his knife through Lucille's head, and can hear her grunting in pain, making him harder for himself...and there, Lucille was dead for good, her body let loose as (YN) catches her on his own arms, holding her dead daughter. He drops down onto his knees, holding Lucille, and to crawl up to Clementine and AJ's dead bodies, as he holds all of them three, as he began whimpering, sobbing, grunting...and to let it all out.

(YN): NOO!!!!!!!!! WHY!! WHY!!! <MI FAMILIA!!! PORQUE!!!> .....AAAAAAGH!!!!!

He held their bodies tight not letting go, tears running down crazy, and his voice filled with despair and pain...

(YN): WHY, GOD?!? WHY!!!! WHY...WASNT I FAST ENOUGH?!? WHY COULDN'T YOU GAVE ME MORE TIME!??! WHY sobbing* Just...FUUCK!!!!! ...M-My...little sweet Lucille.! ...My kind hearted AJ.! ...A-An...Aaand....my...my lovely Clementine..!! *sobbing and whimpering*

His voice kept cracking and breaking down, as he yet cannot handle this much despair and lost he's going through...He lost his mom...he lost Luke...he lost Kenny,...He lost Katjaa and Duck..He lost Christa, He lost Omid....He lost Carley...he lost Lee...and now, he's lost a lot of friends, his family...he lost AJ....he lost Lucille....and lastly, and especially...he lost, his Clementine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Couple weeks have now pass ever since (YN) lost his family....one evening, at the school, it was dawn, sun was about to set down any minute, and yet the clouds began to merge as it is about to rain any minute now too. At the side of the school, 12 graves were made and are buried already, the graves were for Louis, Violet, and the rest, even Rosie. AJ and Lucille were already buried together...and that only leaves one more: Clementine. (YN) was now looking different, having a beard, eyes filled with pain, despair, and loss, like if his soul was never there, holding on the body of his beloved one, and to gently place Clementine's dead body onto her own grave, next Addie with AJ and Lucille, and to bury her.
.
.
As he was done burying Clementine, he then puts serval flowers at each of their graves and placing names using a plank wood as their tombstones....he took a look at all of the graves he gave for his family, and to look at Clementines, he again began to broke down, as he drop down to his knees, and quietly sobs for the loss.
.
.
During the same day, it was now night, rain has already began to pour hard, thunder storming loudly, as (YN) was siting at the front of the school building, drinking a big bottle of liquor, looking towards at the graves and yet can't believe it still. He still couldn't believe all of this happen to him. All he can do right now, is mourn, and mourn and mourn...and then, he got up, getting a bit drunk and to roam around the school during the rain, and to stand in front of Clementines...he began to think of the people that caused this, that took everything away from (YN), and the only thing he has his mind now...is Rick Grimes....He grew pissed of even thinking of his name, and the what cruel person he is. He throws the bottle of liquor to the wall, and started throwing a anger tantrum, swinging his arms around like a maniac, dropping down on the ground again and punching the floor, shouting out of pure anger as he runs towards the gates, exiting and standing outside the wall, looking through woods as the rain began to pour faster and harder and the thunder growling louder...

(YN): RICK!!!!! RICK!!!!! I DONT CARE HOW FAR YOU ARE, I DONT CARE WHERE YOU STAY AT, I DONT CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU GOT WITH YOU!!! IT WONT FUCKING MATTER!!! BECAUSE WHEN I FIND YOU, AND YOUR SORRY ASS PEOPLE, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS, I RUIN YOU, AND I.WILL.KILL.YOU!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!? RICK.GRIMES!!!!!!!!!

-END OF CHAPTER 7-