Chp.35 Redemption

-PLAY SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

We then left off as (YN) rams through the building with a truck, as he now goes after for his revenge against Rick and his group, but first, he goes and kills Jadis and her whole group. He started shooting with his rifle gun, and shot down some of Jadis's group members down as her and the rest took cover and they began shooting back. (YN) sprints and takes cover as he continues shooting at Jadis and her group while being covered. Suddenly, Jadis and her group ran out of bullets and have no ammo on them, and have no choice but to go physical...

Jadis: Kill him!!

They all charge over to (YN) as (YN) shows himself and shows no fear and goes charging at Jadis's group. He runs up to one, swings his prosthetic hand straight towards the enemy's face, landing a punch and braking its jaw, pulling his knife out and stabbing him through the head, two of the enemies try swinging their knives at (YN) as (YN) dodges, and to toss his knife straight to one of the enemies head, then goes for the other, throws a straight jab with his prosthetic hand to the enemy's face, then grabbing it after, and slamming his head behind towards the ground and its brains to splatter out. (YN) goes retrieving his knife back, and to see couple of Jadi's group charging at him still as he goes sprinting towards them. He was so quick, he cut open every each enemy's neck open, stabbing them through their heads and underneath their jaws to their brains. Blood was pouring out everywhere with every kill (YN) was giving. (YN) goes charging at the last half of the Jadis's group, as he dodges one of the enemies knife swing, grabbing its arm, pointing his knife to himself, and to force push his arm to his face, stabbing him self between his eyes. Two of enemies rush behind (YN), only for (YN) to grab a pistol on the ground that one of the enemies drop, and to shoot them both straight to their heads. Then, another one charges, and (YN) to strike and instead the gun inside the enemies mouth all the way in, pulling the trigger and blasting his brains out from behind. He then goes ruching to another enemy, grabs its jaw and ripping it off with his prosthetic hand, and shooting him in the head, and then goes shooting the rest of Jadis's group, killing all of them, not leaving them alive, which leaves Jadis alone. As she quickly draws her knife out, and goes sprinting at (YN) to stab him, but (YN) dodges and moves out the way, and to land a jab to Jadis, and a kick to her gut to the wall, and (YN) to grab her by the neck with his prosthetic hand, choking her and to slowly lift her up, dragging her body to the wall as Jadis began struggling and nothing to do do but being choked, then, Half of Rick's group showed up, looking downstairs and to see (YN) choking Jadis, and (YN) pulling his knife out and to stab Jadis right towards between her eyes, and slicing upwards, opening her face and cutting her brain in half from the inside...

Sasha: Jadis!!!

(YN) looks upstairs, and drops Jadis's dead body on the floor, looking up as Sasha, Rosita and Aaron began shooting and (YN) taking cover quickly. (YN) began shooting back as they back away running down the hall and (YN) to go after them, rushing upstairs. As he got upstairs, arriving at the hallway, he started looking for Rick and his group, entering every room in the hallway.
.
.
The first room, Both Sasha and Aaron were hiding in a closet, being as quiet as they can....but that won't even work as (YN) punches through the closet door from outside, and to grab Aaron and pulling him out, and to drag his body and tossing him over the bed. Sasha charges at (YN) with her knife, (YN) stops her, grabs her by the neck, and to lift and toss her up in the ceiling, falling back to him, catching her, and then to face slam her to the ground, and picking her up, and to give her three brutal headbutts, and to snap her neck afterwards, killing her and dropping her body.