Chp.30

-AUTHOR's POV-

And so, Rick Grimes and (YN) are about to go at it once again, and this time Rick won't be holding back like last time. He charges at (YN), swinging his axe around at (YN), only for (YN) to yet again dodge his swings, and throw some punches to Rick. He drops Rick down on his knees, grabs his bat and to swing it, Rick moves out the way as (YN) misses, he began swinging his bat to try land a hit on Rick, Rick continues to avoid being hit as the two exited the hallway and arrive at a room. (YN) swings his bat, missing Rick, and to destroy every furniture in the room, Rick charges towards (YN) and tackles him to the wall, (YN) axe hands Rick behind, dropping him to the floor, and then grabs Rick behind, and tossing him straight to the wardrobe furniture.

(YN): Come on Rick! Don't tell me that's all you got!

Rick gets up, and to swing a punch, and actual land a hit on (YN), he lands another punch, and another one, but this time (YN) blocks it, grabbing it with his prosthetic hand and began squeezing his hand as Rick tried to fight it off and slowly loose strength...Rick throws a punch to (YN), but it didn't do any affect to him as (YN) shakes it off..

(YN): Not enough.

(YN) pulls Rick towards him, landing a Headbutt or his face, letting him go and to kick Rick to the wall, sprints to Rick and spears him through the wall, arriving at the other side of the room. Rick was began up, but wasn't giving up as he was getting up on his feet, only (YN) to stop him, by landing a punt kick to his face, then, he picks Rick up, picks and holds him up, and to rush and crash through in another wall, spearing Rick through again, Rick began crawling over to the stairs and (YN) to kick him off and he began to roll down the stairs and falls face first as (YN) stayed up, watching Rick getting up...

(YN): Come on pRick, just give up, you got nothing against me man.

Rick stood up on his feet, and looks up at (YN)...

(YN): Well? What you say?

Rick: Fuck.You!

(YN): Alright, take that as a no then!

(YN) tosses his bat to Rick, and Rick moves out the way as he tosses his axe to (YN), and (YN) to duck down and Rick running upstairs, (YN) runs down and to tackle Rick, and the. Two fell back down stairs and landing hard on the floor. Suddenly, Rick spots (YN)'s barbed wire bat near him, and quickly crawls over to it, grabs it and sees (YN) barely getting up as he does it first, grabbing his bat and to use it against (YN), (YN) moves away and to quickly get up, Rick swings the bat side ways, only for (YN) to catch and block the hit underneath his arm and the barbed wire not affecting him. He kicks Rick away, letting go of his bat as (YN) swings his bat to Rick, again missing and hitting the wall as his bat got stuck to it, Rick strikes a punch, backing (YN) away, and to swing another punch, (YN) strikes back with a punch to Rick, then blocking Rick's punch and landing a kick to Rick's ribs as he falls down to his knees, Rick grabs (YN)'s leg, dropping him on the floor as he gets up, and grabbing a chair as (YN) gets up, and Rick swinging and hitting (YN) with the chair behind his back, which did alot to him but not enough to drop him on the ground, (YN) turns and swing a punch to Rick's face, then goes for a knee hit to Rick's gut, then an uppercut, and then goes grabbing him, spinning him and to toss him outside the house through the window. Outside Alexandria, War was still going between the saviors vs Rick's group, Alexandria and Jadis group. Michonne spots Rick hurt...

Michonne: Rick!!

Michonne spots (YN) coming out from the house, as she goes shooting at him, only to miss and startle (YN) as he enters back in the house...