Chp.33

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, Carl has found (YN) at the up hill where he was shot at, to think he was dead, only to turn out to be a lie, as (YN) is alive in front of carl.

Carl: You're alive?!

(YN): ...

Carl: That...That can't be! Dad told me Maggie shot you.

(YN): Trust me kid, I wish I was dead....Maggie sucks at aiming.

Carl: ...They've been looking all over for you for a week, thinking you're gone for good...

(YN): Well...I'm here.

Carl: ...Where were you??

(YN): Oh, you know...Just, hiding. You know.

Carl: No, I dont.

(YN): ....

Carl: Also...who were you talking to??

(YN): ...no one important. Look, that's not the case, okay? How did you found me?

Carl: It's obvious, the fire. And the fact it's not far from Alexandria.

(YN): Ah, and only you saw it? No one else?

Carl: I was on look out duty. My dad and the rest are inside with Jadis.

(YN): Mm. I see.

Carl: Yeah...

Carl started to begin to feel a bit uncomfortable now and needs to find a way to avoid (YN)...but before he does...he began to wonder what he is doing here, especially near his home.

Carl: Are you...looking for your people? If you are, then-

(YN): I know what happen. They're all gone...just me, alone.

Carl: Good, that means you give up. You got nothing else with you.

(YN): ....Actually, no. I'm not even done with your father and your people. Not after what they did to my-

Carl: Oh the nerve of you to say that.

(YN): The nerve of me?!

Carl: Yes, you! Just give up, you got no power anymore! And look what led you now!

(YN): Bullshit! Your father wanted to this war. I didn't started it, okay?!

Carl: And he did so cause of what you caused!

Carl raised his voice and walks up to (YN) with no hesitation...

Carl: Don't try to play the victim here, okay?! You got no right to be one. After everything you did to us, what you did to our home, to my friends, my family, Abraham, and Glenn!!

(YN): ...

Carl: You know, to think you might have at least a good side of you, but I was wrong. You're just the same, nothing but a cold heartless monster who enjoys killing for the fun of it, just like you killed Abraham and Glenn for the fun of it, the way you smiled and laugh about it, not to mention what you put Maggie through. You took her something special away from her-