Very First Pokémon

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN POKEMON OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS*

Jimmy was with his Typhlosion in the final round of the Silver Conference.

"Typhlosion, use flamethrower!" He shouted, thinking it would finish the match as his opponent was up against the ropes.

The Meganium, his opponent's final pokémon, was a bad match up against Jimmy's Typhlosion.

The flamethrower was coming in fast. A huge dust cloud appeared from the impact. The dust was about to clear, when...

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Ah, man! I was just about to win the Silver Conference," Jimmy said, getting out of bed.

He turned off his alarm clock and put his normal clothes on.

"Today's going to be a great day! It's the day I get my very first pokémon!" Jimmy said, getting excited.

Jimmy's mom shouted, "Jimmy! Come get some breakfast!"

"Coming!" Jimmy shouted back.

(I'm just going to skip the breakfast scene since I'm lazy.) (Don't judge me.)

Jimmy went outside to see someone he knew very well: Vincent.

"Hey, Jimmy! Are you ready to get your first pokémon today?" Vincent asked him.

Jimmy replied, "I sure am! You had better not pick the one I've already decided to pick, though! I'll be very mad!"

"It better not be the one I want then, because then we'll have a very big argument!" Vincent said to Jimmy.
Then their other friend came up to them: the one they both had a crush on.

"Hi, guys! Looks like I'm the last one to be up as usual!" Marina said, trying to start a different conversation.

"Hi, Marina!" They both said in unison.

"Last one to the Professor's lab is a rotten egg!" Marina said, running ahead of them.

"Hey, wait up!" They both said, again in unison.

(Scene skip to the lab)

"Why, hello there, kids!" Professor Elm says to Marina, Jimmy, and Vincent.

"Hi, professor!" All three of them said in unison.

"I think you all want to choose first, but boys, manners! Marina gets to choose first since she's a girl!" The professor said.

"Awwwww...," the boys said, while only Vincent was making a pouty face at Marina. Jimmy was perfectly fine with letting his crush go first.

"Hey, Marina, which one are you going to choose?" Jimmy said, curious about whether she was going to choose the pokémon he wanted.

She replied, "I'm going to choose... Totodile!"

Phew, Jimmy mentally said.

"Good choice! Here's your Totodile's pokéball, young lady. Next up, Jimmy!"

"Thank goodness! I thought Vincent might've gone first and chose the pokémon I wanted. I choose
Cyndaquil!"

"Then that means I get the pokémon I wanted: Chikorita! Everything worked out in the end after all! We all got the pokémon we wanted!" Vincent said.

"Let's go show our parents!" Jimmy said.

Author's Note:
Man, writing a fanfiction is harder than I thought. I'll get used to it though. See ya in the next part. Oh yeah, by the way, I might break the fourth wall of storytelling a few times, so just be aware of that.