Vincent's (Painful) Return

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN POKÉMON OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS*

"What would a man in a WHITE cape be doing here? I don't have time for this!" Jimmy thought to himself.

"Dude, I'm kind of in a hurry, so could you get out of my way, please?" Jimmy said to the creepy man.

"Jimmy, what are you doing back in New Bark town?" The creepy man said to him.

"How do you know my name?" Jimmy said to the man.

"Because..." the man turns around. "It's me, Vincent!" He says.

"Then why are you wearing a cape?" Jimmy says with a perplexed look on his face.

"Because Marina thinks guys in capes are cute, so I decided to win her over by wearing a cape!" Vincent replies.

Jimmy falls down like they do in the anime.

Then he realizes that he has to get to Marina before she starts to hate him.

"Vincent, I'm sorry but I don't have time to talk to you right now, I have to be somewhere as soon as possible! If you'll excuse me, I have to go." Jimmy says, making it clear that he's determined to tell Marina he absolutely wants her to be his girlfriend.

"Well, where are you going? I might be able to help you get there." Vincent tells him.

"No. You're going to hate me for the rest of your life if I tell you what I plan on doing." Jimmy replies.

"That's why I said to just tell me where you're going..." Vincent says.

"Sorry, but no, thanks. Later!" Jimmy says as he runs towards the route 4 pokémon center.

Then, Vincent gets to thinking.

"Hmmmmmm... now what would I hate him the rest of my life for...?" Then he realizes. "Oh, that son of a gun! Oh no he doesn't! Well, actually, yes he does until I know where he's headed. Then, it's lights out for him." Then, an evil smile crept up on his face.

2 days later.

"Hey, Cheryl. Is she still there?" Jimmy asked Marina's mom over the phone.

"Yes, she's still at the route 4 pokémon center. Be careful, Jimmy. I don't want my future son-in-law to be hurt while going to meet my daughter, ok?" Cheryl said as an evil smile crept up on her face.

"Wh-wh-wh-what? What are you talking about?" He said as a blush rushed up to his face.

"You know what I mean... Bye, Jimmy!" Then, she hung up.

Or Vincent thought she did.

"Hey, Jimmy! Catch!" Vincent threw a baseball right at his face.

"What the heck are you doing here Vincent?" Jimmy had said.

Of course, Jimmy couldn't catch it as he didn't have a glove.

The ball hit him right in the face.

Then, Jimmy was out cold.