Vincent Has Bad Luck and Friends Again.

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN POKÉMON OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS*

"Oh, yeah. I'm not the one with the key!" Jimmy said to himself aloud.

Marina was taking her sweet time getting to the room. She could hear Jimmy's stomach growling as he came walking up to her.

Marina giggled and asked him, "Are you hungry?"

Jimmy groaned and said, "Could you please hurry up?" When she shot him a death glare, he added, "Hey, I said 'please'."

That's when Marina said, "I don't know. I don't think I feel like eating lunch today." When Jimmy's jaw dropped to that, she just laughed and said, "I'll hurry if you hold my stuff for me like a gentleman until we get to our room."

"That's fine with me." Jimmy said, noticing how she picked up the pace the moment she took her bag off.

"Hey, wait up!" Jimmy said, startled at how fast she went.

Marina stopped and teased him by saying, "First you weant me to hurry up and now you want me to slow down. Would you pleaase make up your mind already?"

"You know what? You can go ahead and hurry to the room." Jimmy said.

"Well, I wasn't expecting him to say that, to say the least." Marina thought to herself. She then ran ahead to the room and unlocked it, only to find someone waiting there for her.

"Hello, Marina. Miss me?" The figure said.

"Gosh darn it, Vincent! Stop following me!" Marina yelled, hoping Jimmy would come rushing to her.

Luckily for her, it worked.

"What happened?" Jimmy asked, worrying about Marina. Then he looked over to Vincent.

"Vincent, seriously. I've been telling you it wasn't your choice who she was going to be with, yet you still persist to get her. She doesn't want to go out with you!" Jimmy yelled. "At least I hope she doesn't." He thought to himself.

"You still beat me up for no reason! I want payback!" Vincent yelled.

"You were forcing her to do something she didn't want to do! You deserved a little bit of what I gave you. However, I will admit that I went a little crazy while you were on the ground. Now leave us alone." Jimmy said, obviously the more mature one out of the two.

Then, Vincent said, "Fine. I'll leave you alone... as soon as you apologize for going crazy on me."

"First, you apologize for trying to make me do something I didn't want to do!"

Both Jimmy and Vincent jumped because they forgot Marina was there with them.

"Geez, Marina. I forgot you were here! But she is right. I'll apologize after you do." Jimmy said, obviously recovered from the shock of that jumpscare.

"Fine. Marina, I'm sorry I tried to make you do something you didn't want to do by force." Vincent said.

"And I'm sorry for going a little crazy on you while I was beating you up." Jimmy replied, knowing they were making up with each other.

"There! Was that so hard?" Marina asked them.

Then, Vincent let himself out and said, "I hope this means we can be friends again, though. I'm not really a friend magnet." Then he shut their door.

"Yes, but we will be cautious around you." Marina thought to herself, not knowing that Jimmy was thinking the exact same thing.

They then looked out of their window when they heard a crash: Vincent got hit by a stray Flamethrower. Before that, though, his bike crashed into a tree from coming out of control. After the Flamethrower, his hair was on fire, so a wild Azumarill put it out by using Water Gun on his head. After that, a wild Pidgeotto dried him off by using Gust on him.

"Can this day get any worse?" Vincent thought to himself.

Then, a tree branch fell on his head.

"I had to jinx it, didn't I?" Vincent thought to himself.

Then, Vincent got up and left towards New Bark Town to apologize to Cheryl and Sasha.

All that time, Jimmy and Marina were dying inside the Pokémon Center of laughter as they watched all of Vincent's bad luck unfold in front of him.

*Author's Note*

Hey, everyone. Sorry about the late updates. I've been trying to update, but I'm always caught up with something else. Anyways, I am publishing this chapter as soon as it's midnight on my birthday. While I'm writing this, I have about seven minutes to go. Also, I found out that there are Questshipping stories on Wattpad, but they're dubbed as MangaQuestshipping as it's Gold as Jimmy and Crystal as Marina. The reason behind that is because those are their names in the Manga of Pokémon, not the anime. The only differences between MangaQuestshipping and Questshipping is that the word 'Manga' is added in front of the word 'Questshipping' and the characters' names change. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!