A Hilarious Lunch.

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN POKÉMON OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS*

Can someone tell me if I have to do this disclaimer before every chapter? I updated the story description and put a disclaimer there. Do I still have to do it before every chapter?

To his surprise, Marina actually didn't eavesdrop.

"So, what did you get us?" Jimmy asked her.

"I got us some burgers and some sodas. I hope you like Coca-Cola, because that's the drink I like and I got one for me and one for you."

"Yesssss!" Jimmy thought to himself while he threw his up in the air.

"Thanks, Marina!" He said while grabbing one of them. He opened it and the soda spewed out and onto his jacket, making him have to wear just his T-shirt. Marina busted out laughing.

"Hahahaha! Oh my gosh, that was so funny!" What she hadn't realized was that she was shaking her own drink around while she was laughing so hard. Jimmy realized this though, so he took the drink, along with a lot of protests from Marina, and opened it, pointing it away from himself and Marina.

When nothing came out, Marina took the drink back and was about to drink it when it spewed all over her face. It was now Jimmy's turn to laugh out of control.

"Who's laughing now, Marina? Haha! That WAS funny! Now I know why you laughed when it happened to me!" Jimmy was out of control.

"Well, I guess he does have a right to laugh at me since I laughed at him. Also, why did he take my drink and open it anyways?" Marina thought to herself.

"Hey, Jimmy?" Marina said to him.

Jimmy replied, "What's up, Marina?"

"Why did you take my drink and open it for me?"

"Because, unlike you, I notice when people are shaking up their drinks while they're laughing hysterically. So, I didn't want you to get Coca-Cola on you like I did." He replied.

"Awwwwwwww. You're so sweet! But it was a win-win for you since you got to laugh at me anyways. And I would've been so grateful to you if you'd opened my drink and it spewed on you. Soooooooo, thank you!" She said, giving him a peck on his nose.

"Uh... I... um... you're... welcome?" Jimmy said, blushing furiously.

"Now, let's eat!" Marina said, disregarding his blush.

*About 40 minutes later*

"Man, that was good!" Jimmy said once his stomach was full.

"Yeah, you only ate about four times what I had!" Marina said, teasing him.

"Yeah, and you ate four whole burgers!" Jimmy retaliated.

"Sh-sh-shut up!" Marina said, blushing furiously.

"Hopefully, while I'm doing this, she forgets about the shopping for formal things on our date. I only want this to be a casual date." Jimmy thought to himself.

"Now what was I forgetting?" Marina said aloud.

"Yes, yes, YES!" Jimmy thought to himself.

I think I'll end it right here. I am good with going off of cliffhangers after all!