Ecruteak City

This text means "Author's note."

This text is dialogue.

This text is a character thinking.

This text sets the setting.
---------------------------------------------------------

After they were done eating breakfast, Jimmy and Marina decided to go to the next town. (I have absolutely no idea what the next town is, so I'm just going to say Ecruteak City.) When they got there, they decided to go to the dance studio they heard was there. (Again, no idea what the name is, but at least I know it's run by five sisters with Eeveelutions. I know the tower's name, though! Better to get one thing right then all of them wrong, right?)

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Marina observed, awestruck.

"Eh, I happen to think that a gym looks better than anything else... except for you..." Jimmy finished in a whisper.

Marina didn't hear what he said, but she knew he said something. "What was that Jimmy?" She pried, curious of what he said.

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking out loud!" He said, carefree as usual. "Phew, that was a close one. I hate when unnecessary lovey-dovey stuff comes up."

"Okay, then..." Marina said, obviously not surprised. She decided to turn her attention to the studio, which had a few people standing around the entrance. "I wonder... is it free to get in?" She questioned herself.

"Yes, ma'am, it is free to get in. The only problem is that you can only get in once they start." A lady answered her.

"Oh, thanks! I'm Crystal, and you are...?" She asked, waiting to hear her name.

"My name is..."
---------------------------------------------------------
Finally! I updated it! So, I'm going to try and update this story every month until I finish it, so for now, my other story is on hold. I hate to do it, but it's the only way I'll be able to keep this up. So, I'll be working on the next chapter soon.