Dance Topic

Ok everyone. I am SOOOOOOOO sorry for keeping all of you waiting, but the reason I haven't been able to update is that I was busy or I had writers block. And on top of that, this is a very short chapter. Again, I am SO sorry. And to think my New Year's resolution was to update one of my stories once a month. Anyways, enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------

"My name is Naomi. I am one of the dancers of the premises you were asking of." The girl said, while greeting Marina.

"Oh. Then would you mind telling us when the dance hall opens?" Marina asked Naomi so she would know when to come back.

"It starts at 8:00 A.M. Be there if you can because we're going to be doing something... special." Naomi answered.

"Oh. Well... thanks for the tip. We'll see you later, then! Bye!" Marina replied, walking away with Jimmy right next to her.

"So, I'm willing to go if you want to go. So do you want to go to the dance?" Jimmy asked her once at the pokémon center.

"Of course I want to go to the dance! It's even free!" Marina replied excitedly, not able to wait for tomorrow. "I'll set up an alarm on my Pokégear so we can get up in the morning, okay?"

"That's fine with me. What time is it anyways?" Jimmy asked.

"It's..." Marina looked at Er Pokégear. "18:23." (For those of you that don't know military time, that's 6:30 P.M., because I know that there's a lot of people that don't know military time out there.)

"Thanks. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight, 'Rina." With that, Marina fell onto the bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

I wish I could fall asleep like that, Marina thought.

After Crystal changed into her pajamas, she slid into bed next to Gold and started to fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------
Whatever insults you all have to throw at me, I'll take 'em. I most likely deserve them. I will definitely try to make the next chapter longer on Friday as I will be home for most of the day. Until then, I hope you find it good.