Seperate Ways... For Now

*DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN POKÉMON OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS*

When they got to Cherrygrove town, they all booked a room at the pokémon center.

They all went to their rooms and took showers.

After his shower, Jimmy went to Marina's door and knocked on it.

"You can come in!" Marina said, fully clothed.

Jimmy opened the door and just stood there uncomfortably. "Hey, do you mind if I challenge you to a battle?" Jimmy asked her, hoping she would accept the challenge.

"Of course! I would love to beat you in a battle!" She teased, but still accepting the challenge.

"Hey, it's not going to be that easy, you know!" Jimmy said, half offended, half playing along.

Then they went outside to have a battle.

Long story short, Jimmy won.

"Alright! You rock, and you rule!" Jimmy said to his Cyndaquil.

Then Vincent came outside to see Marina and Jimmy talking.

"Hey, Marina! Do you want to battle me?" He said.

"No thanks, I've got to get going. I'll see you guys later!" Then she left towards the next town or city.

"Ok, see you later!" Vincent and Jimmy said.

"Alright, spill! What were you doing with Marina? You better not have been flirting with her!" Vincent said to Jimmy.

"Relax, all we did was battle. But what if we did flirt? What would you have done about it? It's who SHE wants, not whoever wants her most." Jimmy replied, neither of them knowing that she wasn't out of earshot.

"So Jimmy really is serious about me, and he wouldn't stop me from being with Vincent. Now THAT'S a really good man to be with. Or do I just like him?" Marina said in her mind.

Then Vincent and Jimmy had a battle together. Long story short, again. Jimmy won... again....

Then, Vincent had decided to stay behind a little while to train his Chikorita while Jimmy was going to continue his journey.

*Author's Note*

How do you, the readers, like it so far? What do you think needs to happen to make the story better? I'm always looking to improve on my story.