The Kimono Sisters

Hello, everyone! Time for another update!
---------------------------------------------------------

Alarm clocks were ringing all over the Pokémon Center. People were rushing out of bed to get ready to go to the Ecruteak Dance Hall.

When Jimmy and Marina walked into the lobby of the Pokémon Center, they were shocked to see that everyone that booked a room in the Pokémon Center was in the lobby eating breakfast.

The Kimono Girls must dance beyond excellently if this is the kind of attention they get, Marina thought.

What are they serving for breakfast today? Jimmy thought to himself, completely ignoring all of the people in the lobby.

"So, 'Rina, what do you say we go eat breakfast?" Jimmy asked Marina.

"Alright." Marina replied.

*Time skip brought to you by the magic powers of being an author... and because I'm lazy*

"Man, that French Toast was GOOD!" Jimmy said aloud, stretching his back as he did so.

Marina, wanting to get to the Dance Hall early to get a good seat, told him, "It was, now let's go! I want good seats! It'll probably be crowded there since it's free to watch today."

"Okay, okay. I'm coming. I'm just a little tired is all. I DID just wake up, after all." Jimmy replied in a teasing manner. Marina didn't reply and started to walk faster.

"Hey, Marina! Wait for me! Don't leave your Number One behind! I want to be there, too!"

Jimmy jogged to catch up to her then matched her pace. He then proceeded to put one of his arms around her shoulders while they were walking, signaling to all the guys that she was his girlfriend and she wasn't single.

Marina, however, decided different. She pulled his arm back to his side and proceeded to hug his arm as if that was the only thing holding her up to show all of the girls that he was hers and that his six pack wasn't up for grabs.

When they got to the theater they saw Naoko and a couple other girls that looked exactly like her. Needless to say, both Jimmy and Marina were confused.

"Uh, hi Naoko. How are you?" Marina asked once Naomi was within earshot.

"Oh, Marina! How nice to see that you made it! And Jimmy! How are you today?" Naoko responded, obviously excited for something.

"So you're the Marina and Jimmy that Naoko's been telling all of us about." One of the look-alikes said to them.

"Uh, yeah. However, we're new to this city, so we don't really know you or the other girl that looks like Naoko." Gold said, trying to hint that he was confused.

"Oh, how impolite of me! Where are my manners? My name is Kuni, Naoko is one of us five Kimono Sisters."

"And my name is Zuki, pleased to meet the both of you." The other girl responded.

"Did I forget to tell you both about us Kimono Sisters? There are five of us. We all look alike, so there's always a lot of confusion in public." Naoko said to them.

When two more Kimono Girls came out, Kuni signaled them over to meet Jimmy and Marina.

"These are the other two Kimono Sisters: Miki and Sayo." Naoko told them.

"Wow. I wasn't really expecting this, but I guess this helps on the stage, huh?" Marina said, now with a smile on her face.

"I mean, I guess it would help with ratings and it would look a lot better to the audience, but I'm pretty sure it would be confusing on the actual stage. But hey: no risk equals no reward, right?" Jimmy said with a look on his face that said he was thinking about something.

A bell then started to ring across the whole Dance Hall.

"Oh! It's time for us to get on stage!" Kuni said, scurrying to the stage.

"It was nice talking to the both of you before the event!" Naoko said before following Kuni.

"You should stay after we're done dancing. THAT'S when the special event starts." Zuki told them in a low voice before going to the stage.

"It was nice to meet the both of you." Miki said before proceeding to the stage.

When they looked at Sayo, she just looked at them and said, "Same," before going to the stage.

"Well... now we wait, huh, 'Rina?" Jimmy asked after they found their seats.

Marina replied, "Now we wait..."
---------------------------------------------------------

Did y'all like it? I'll try to update like this more often as I'm about to have one last week of school before summer break. Cheers to me! And you if you're on break already or on the last week before the break! I'll update soon!