The Preparation For the Date.

*Insert disclaimer for the pokémon and the picture here*
-

--------------------------------------------------------
*Author's note*

Hey, everyone! I know it's been a while since I've updated, but I've been so distracted by stories by Typovo and MayxDrew83. Check them out! Typovo writes Amourshipping stories while MayxDrew83, or, in her stories, Jaci, writes ContestShipping and many other ships. Mainly ContestShipping, though. They're both really good authors, though. Their stories are also very good. So, go to their profile and read on!
---------------------------------------------------------

When they got ready, they immediately waited for Ruby and Sapphire.

"I wonder when he'll do it. I mean, it's not like she's going to return it to him. I think they truly love each other." Jimmy said, not knowing that Ruby was right behind him.

"He told us not to talk about it, Jimmy! Now, be quiet or talk about something else until they get here! How about how nice I look?" Marina said, hoping he would say she looked beautiful in the pink dress she was wearing.

"Now's my chance to mess with her!" Jimmy thought to himself while he smiled at her. He said, still smiling, "Meh. You could look better..." When she frowned, he added, "I was just kidding, Marina. You know how beautiful you are and there's no need for me to tell you. Or at least, you SHOULD know that." That made her smile.

"Ahhhh, a little more romantic than how Sapph and I showed our liking each other." Ruby said, startling them both.

"Ahhhh!" Jimmy said while Marina said, "When did you get there?"

"Once you guys started talking about the 'thing'." He replied to Marina.

Then, Sapphire came out. Ruby and Marina's jaws dropped. Jimmy just looked at her as if she wasn't that good-looking.

"My gosh, you look gorgeous, Sapphire!" Marina said, still amazed at her appearance.

"Why, thank you, Marina!" Sapphire replied.

"How in the world did you get more beautiful than you already were?" Ruby asked her.

At his compliment, Sapphire blushed a kind of dark red.

"I don't see it." Jimmy said, breaking the line of compliments.

All of them looked at him with angry faces. Jimmy took that as a sign of a threat and asked, "I should probably run, shouldn't I?"

"After the party, yes. Right now, no, because we don't need to get all sweaty and stinky now that we're all dressed up." Ruby replied. Sapphire just agreed with him by looking at Jimmy with eyes that said, "I will torture you slowly until you almost die, them once you've recovered, I'll torture you slowly again..." Jimmy shivered at the look.

"You guys do realize it was a joke, right?" Jimmy asked sheepishly.

Marina scolded him, "Well, it was a VERY bad joke! Now let's get going!"

Then, they set off.