Part 1

here is first story of book hope you guys enjoy it i will be posting a chapter a day ........

~~~~~~~~~

Naina grew up in the shadow of beauty. Her older sister, Leela, was a sight to behold—her silky, waist-length hair and almond-shaped eyes were the envy of the entire neighborhood. Leela didn't have to do much to get people's attention; she had an effortless way about her, a charm that made people gravitate toward her. At family functions, Leela was the star, and Naina... well, she was part of the scenery.

As a child, Naina learned to stay quiet, avoid attention, and hide behind her books. She knew she wasn't like Leela. Her reflection always felt like a disappointment. Her curly, unmanageable hair, slightly crooked teeth, and a permanent sense of awkwardness made her feel like the family's "ugly duckling."

Even when people didn't say it aloud, the message was clear. Leela would make a fine match; Naina had to focus on her studies because she wouldn't have beauty to fall back on. It was her unspoken role in the family—to be smart, responsible, and dependable, not to dream of being the center of attention, let alone of romance.

The first time she fully understood the extent of these expectations was at a family wedding when she was fourteen. Leela, then seventeen, had been paraded in front of distant relatives, receiving countless compliments and well-meaning comments about her future prospects for marriage. "Such a beauty! She'll make a wonderful bride!" they cooed. When Naina joined the circle, the aunts simply smiled, their gazes sliding past her. Someone patted her on the shoulder, murmuring, "Naina is such a bright girl. She'll do well in her studies."

The subtle dismissal felt like a blow to her young heart. Even as a teenager, she knew what that meant: You're not Leela, so focus on something else. No one's going to look at you that way.

From that moment, Naina began to close herself off. She poured her energy into her studies, finding solace in the certainty of numbers and the quiet satisfaction of solving complex problems. Her father, the only person who saw her potential, encouraged her love for mathematics and science. His approval kept her going, and in the world of numbers, Naina found control—a place where beauty didn't matter.

Yet, despite her success in school, the scars of her childhood ran deep. She grew into a woman with layers of self-doubt, masking her insecurities with a calm, composed exterior. No one could see the storm within, the voice that still whispered, You're not enough. Not pretty enough. Not lovable enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leaving her hometown for college was both an escape and a new beginning for Naina. She was determined to excel in her studies, not just because it was expected of her, but because it was the only place where she felt she had value. Her mind, not her appearance, would be her ticket to success.

In the bustling chaos of Delhi, Naina found a strange kind of freedom. The city's anonymity allowed her to blend in, and in that invisibility, she thrived. At university, she was the top student in her class, admired for her intellect, but outside of academic circles, she remained withdrawn. Her social life was limited to a few close friends who never pried into her personal life.

She didn't date, didn't attend the parties that her classmates enjoyed, and certainly didn't allow herself to entertain the idea of romance. In her mind, relationships were for girls like Leela, girls who knew how to turn heads. Naina's life was about goals, about building a career that could make her father proud. And so, when she graduated and landed a coveted position at ISRO, she felt a quiet sense of accomplishment.

Mumbai became her new home, the city of dreams where her work took precedence over everything else. She was soon known as a rising star in the field of data science, her contributions to ISRO's projects earning her recognition within the scientific community. Yet even as she excelled professionally, Naina couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing.

Her evenings were often spent alone in her high-rise apartment, sipping tea as she looked out at the city skyline. It was a life of purpose but not of joy. She had built her world on stability and routine, but deep down, a part of her longed for something more—a connection, a spark, something to make her feel alive beyond the algorithms and data models she worked with every day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

do vote guys,

comments and share

and of course, this time i have already written book in advance so next chapter all ready.

so, update depends upon your response. 

still will be posting daily ,

your captain harmosa,

A