bonus chapter

bonus chapter as promised you all,

votesssssssss please

~~~~

After Naina's confession, something shifted between them—subtle at first, but undeniably present. The comfort they had shared before was still there, but now there was a new, electric undercurrent in everything they did. The air between them crackled with a growing intensity, an unspoken desire that simmered just beneath the surface.

Arjun felt it every time their hands brushed, or when he'd catch her looking at him, her eyes lingering just a little too long. Naina felt it too—the heat in his gaze, the way his fingers would sometimes trail down her arm when they sat close, sending shivers through her body. There was no denying the attraction between them, and now that the veil of uncertainty had been lifted, they were free to explore it.

But for Arjun, it wasn't just about the physical. Naina was his home, his safe place. He found himself longing to be with her in every way—not just to touch her, but to share everything with her. Every little moment became significant: from the mornings when he'd wake up and find her curled up beside him, her hair messy and her face soft with sleep, to the evenings when they'd sit together, legs tangled on the couch, talking about their day. She was his peace, his refuge after a long day at work, and every time he held her close, it felt like the world made a little more sense.

It wasn't long before the growing tension between them became impossible to ignore. There were nights when Arjun would come home late from a meeting, exhausted, only to find Naina waiting for him. She'd bring him tea, but the way her fingers lingered when she handed him the cup or the way her lips curved into a small smile as she sat beside him on the sofa was different now. She was more open, more inviting, and Arjun found it increasingly difficult to resist.

One evening, after a particularly long day, Arjun came home to find Naina cooking dinner. She wore a simple kurta, her hair tied loosely in a bun, but to him, she had never looked more beautiful. He walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as she stirred a pot on the stove. His chin rested on her shoulder, his lips brushing her neck lightly.

"You know," he murmured, his voice low and playful, "I think I'm hungry for something else."

Naina smiled, but her heart raced at the feel of his breath on her skin. "And what might that be?" she asked, trying to keep her voice steady.

Arjun turned her around slowly, his hands still resting on her waist, pulling her closer. Their faces were inches apart now, the heat between them palpable. "You," he whispered, his eyes darkening with intensity.

Naina's breath hitched, her hands instinctively coming to rest on his chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart beneath her fingertips. She wanted him too—had wanted him for weeks now—but it was the depth of their emotional connection that made her realize this wasn't just about desire. It was about the love they shared, the bond that had been growing since the day they met.

They kissed then, deeply, passionately, as though all the pent-up tension of the last few months had finally come to a head. It wasn't rushed or hurried—it was slow, deliberate, full of the weight of everything they felt for each other. And when they finally pulled away, both breathless, Arjun rested his forehead against hers, his voice hoarse as he whispered, "I love you, Naina."

Naina's eyes shone with unshed tears as she cupped his face, her thumbs brushing lightly over his cheeks. "I love you too," she whispered back, and in that moment, everything else fell away. They were home.

Months passed, and their relationship deepened in ways neither of them had imagined. The physical closeness they now shared only added to the emotional intimacy that had been growing since the beginning. Naina became Arjun's anchor, the person he turned to when the weight of his business dealings felt too heavy. And for Naina, Arjun was her constant, the one who brought her back to herself when her work at ISRO became overwhelming.

It was in the quiet moments that they found the most comfort: when Arjun would come home late and find Naina waiting with a cup of chai and a gentle smile; or when Naina would lean on Arjun's shoulder after a long day, simply enjoying the silence, their breaths in sync.

Their home became a sanctuary—a place where they could be themselves, without the expectations of the outside world. And it was in that sanctuary that Naina found the courage to dream of more.

It happened one evening, as they were sitting together on the balcony, watching the sunset. Naina had been feeling strange for a few days—tired, nauseous, her body behaving in ways that were unfamiliar. She had an inkling of what it might be, but she hadn't said anything yet.

As Arjun sipped his tea, she reached for his hand, her heart racing. "Arjun," she said quietly, her voice trembling slightly.

He turned to her, immediately sensing the shift in her tone. "What's wrong?"

Naina took a deep breath, her hand tightening around his. "I think... I think we're going to be parents."

For a moment, Arjun just stared at her, his brain struggling to catch up with the words she had just spoken. And then, slowly, a smile broke across his face—a smile so wide and full of joy that Naina felt her heart swell.

"Are you serious?" he asked, his voice filled with wonder.

Naina nodded, tears pooling in her eyes. "I think so."

Without another word, Arjun pulled her into his arms, holding her tight, his face buried in her hair. "We're going to be parents," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion. "I can't believe it."

Naina laughed through her tears, feeling the warmth of his embrace, the love radiating from him in waves. "I know," she whispered back, her heart so full she thought it might burst.

From that moment on, everything changed. They began preparing for their little one with the same love and care they had for each other. Arjun was more attentive than ever, constantly checking in on Naina, bringing her her favorite foods, making sure she rested. And Naina found herself falling even more in love with him—this man who had become her partner, her best friend, and now, the father of their child.

The day their baby was born was the most beautiful day of their lives. As Naina held their newborn son in her arms, tears streaming down her face, Arjun sat beside her, his eyes filled with awe and love.

"You did it," he whispered, brushing a kiss to her forehead. "You're incredible."

Naina smiled through her tears, looking down at their baby, then up at Arjun. "We did it."

In that moment, surrounded by the love of her husband and the new life they had created together, Naina realized just how far they had come. They had built a life together—a home full of love, laughter, and now, the promise of a future as a family.

And as Arjun wrapped his arms around both her and their son, Naina knew that no matter what challenges life threw their way, they would always have each other. They were home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and that it,

meet you with new story tomorrow,

till the next part,

Your captain harmosa,