epilogue

guyssssssssss khatam hone ko aayi hai first story  please do votess and comments

One evening, a few weeks later, as they sat on the balcony watching the sunset, Arjun leaned over with that familiar teasing glint in his eye.

"You know," he said, nudging her gently, "I'm still waiting for you to confess something."

Naina turned to him, raising an eyebrow. "Confess what?"

"That you secretly think I'm amazing."

She let out a laugh, shaking her head. "Is that so?"

"Yep. It's obvious," Arjun said, crossing his arms in mock seriousness. "You're just playing it cool."

Naina smirked, deciding to play along. "Oh, of course. I think you're amazing... at stealing toast and tripping over furniture."

Arjun's face broke into a wide grin, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "You wound me, Mrs. Arjun."

The playful banter between them had become a part of their daily routine, and Naina found herself cherishing it more than she ever thought possible. She never expected to feel so comfortable with someone so soon after their marriage, but Arjun had a way of breaking down her walls without her even noticing.

And as the months passed, their bond grew deeper. They shared jokes, small moments of affection, and gentle touches that spoke volumes.

It wasn't a love story filled with grand, sweeping gestures, but it was real. It was theirs. And for Naina, that was more than enough.

~~

It had been six months since their wedding, and life with Arjun had been nothing short of beautiful. Each day was filled with small gestures—his teasing, his thoughtful acts, and the warmth of their shared moments. But it was in the quiet, everyday rhythms of life that Naina began to realize something deeper had taken root in her heart.

It wasn't a sudden revelation. Her feelings for Arjun had been growing, bit by bit, like a flower slowly unfurling its petals. She noticed it in the way her heart fluttered when he made her laugh or how she'd smile when she caught him watching her across the room with that fond look in his eyes. She felt it when he held her hand without saying a word or when they'd fall asleep, their fingers intertwined.

But the moment that brought it all into focus happened one late evening.

They were sitting on the couch after a long day, Arjun reading some work emails on his phone while Naina absentmindedly scrolled through her laptop. It was nothing out of the ordinary, just another evening at home, but Naina suddenly felt an overwhelming wave of contentment wash over her. She glanced at Arjun, who was lost in thought, and something clicked in her heart.

She loved him.

Not just because of the way he made her laugh or how comfortable he made her feel, but because, in every small way, Arjun had become her home. He saw her, really saw her, and embraced every part of her without hesitation. She loved his thoughtfulness, his playful banter, and the kindness he showed her. And more than anything, she loved the man he was—self-assured, compassionate, and endlessly supportive.

It was a quiet realization, but it left her breathless.

Naina closed her laptop, took a deep breath, and turned to him. This was it. She needed to tell him. She couldn't keep it in any longer.

"Arjun?" she said softly, her voice tinged with vulnerability.

He looked up from his phone, his face lighting up with that easy smile that made her heart skip a beat. "Hmm? What's up?"