part 2

what do you think about them, ??

HOW THE NEW COVER PEOPLE

Ananya Mehra had always prided herself on her professionalism, and when she took on the Rathore case, it was no different. This was one of the most high-profile cases her firm had ever handled. Ayaan Singh Rathore, crown prince and business magnate, was embroiled in a legal battle over the acquisition of a multi-billion-dollar company. The stakes were enormous, the media was ravenous, and the pressure to win was immense.

From the moment the case began, it was clear that Ananya and Ayaan were an unstoppable force. They spent long hours at her office, discussing legal strategies, working through potential loopholes, and planning every move with precision. Their dynamic was intense—Ayaan's sharp business acumen and Ananya's brilliant legal mind made them a formidable team. But beneath their professional synergy was an undeniable undercurrent of chemistry.

They worked late into the night, meeting at exclusive restaurants for private dinners to discuss confidential details of the case. At these meetings, the tension between them was palpable. Ayaan's gaze lingered a little too long on Ananya, and she found herself unusually aware of his every move. Still, they kept things professional. After all, they were working on a massive legal deal that could change the course of his business empire.

However, as the case gained public attention, the media began to focus on something other than the legal battle—Ananya and Ayaan themselves.

It started small: a few whispers, a couple of speculative articles. The media noticed how often they were seen together and began spinning stories of a "secret romance." Photos of them leaving restaurants late at night fueled the rumors. Tabloids jumped at the chance to write about a potential royal scandal—the dashing crown prince and the fierce lawyer, spending countless hours together behind closed doors.

At first, both Ananya and Ayaan brushed it off. They were used to public attention, and they had more important things to worry about. But the gossip only intensified. Headlines screamed about an alleged affair, with reporters speculating on whether there was more to their "professional relationship" than met the eye. Paparazzi camped outside her office, outside his royal residence, desperate for a shot of the two together.

Ananya's frustration grew. She had worked too hard to be reduced to gossip fodder. She wasn't some trophy to be paired with a prince for media amusement. For Ayaan, it was a different kind of pressure. He was a public figure, and every move he made was scrutinized. The rumors weren't just a nuisance—they were a threat to his family's reputation.

As the media frenzy reached fever pitch, things took an even more serious turn. Ayaan's royal family, already under the spotlight for various political and social matters, began to worry about the negative impact of the scandal. The elders convened, concerned that the media's portrayal of Ayaan's relationship with Ananya could harm the family's image. The situation demanded resolution, and the family decided that the best way to end the rumors once and for all was marriage.

The suggestion came during a formal dinner, when Ayaan's mother, the queen, gently broached the subject with him.

"Ayaan, the rumors are damaging not only your reputation but ours as well. We cannot allow this to continue. The public loves a scandal, but they love a royal wedding even more," she said, her voice calm but firm. "The solution is simple. Marry Ananya. Turn this situation into something positive."

Ayaan was taken aback by the suggestion, but he quickly saw the logic in it. His family had always been bound by tradition, and their reputation was paramount. Yet, the idea of marrying Ananya didn't feel like a burden. He admired her strength, her intelligence, and the way she challenged him in ways no one else ever had. The chemistry between them was undeniable, and if he were being honest, he had thought about her as more than just his lawyer more than once.

Ananya, on the other hand, was blindsided by the proposal. She had expected media drama and maybe a few uncomfortable conversations, but marriage? It seemed absurd. She wasn't the type of woman to be pushed into a corner or pressured by circumstances. But when Ayaan brought the proposal to her, there was no denying the truth behind his words.

"It's not just about us, Ananya," Ayaan explained when they met in her office the day after his family's proposal. He looked at her with an intensity that made her heart race. "This is about the bigger picture. The media won't stop until they have a story, and right now, they're writing their own. But if we control the narrative, we can turn this into something powerful. A marriage would put an end to the rumors and protect both our reputations."

Ananya stared at him, her mind spinning. "So, what? We just get married to silence the tabloids?"

Ayaan's eyes softened as he leaned in, his voice low and sincere. "It doesn't have to be just for the tabloids, Ananya. You and I—we have something here. There's a connection, whether we admit it or not. Maybe this marriage is more than just a solution. Maybe it's the start of something real."

His words hung in the air, leaving Ananya speechless. She had never considered marriage, especially not under these circumstances. But Ayaan's words stirred something in her—a flicker of hope, a possibility she hadn't dared to entertain. Could this marriage be more than just a solution to a scandal? Could it be the beginning of something real between them?

After a long silence, she looked him in the eye and said, "If we do this, it's not just for the media or our families. It's because we both want it. I won't settle for anything less."

Ayaan smiled, a mix of relief and admiration shining in his eyes. "I wouldn't expect anything less from you, Ananya."

And just like that, the decision was made. The rumors would be silenced, but more importantly, they were both ready to see where this unexpected twist in their lives would lead them. As the media swarmed around the announcement of their engagement, neither could have predicted that what started as a marriage of convenience would become a bond far deeper than either had anticipated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

do vote and comment,

thinking of changing cover also new one are so cool dude i can't choose

my friend will be answer for that.