chapter 1

The man in front of her was none other than Anubhav Singh.
For a moment, she didn't control herself and hugged him suddenly. It was her impulse that urged her to hug th person who was alive in front of her.
But suddenly she jerked back.
That person… he looked like Anubhav indeed but his touch didn't.
"Mohatarma ap hosh main hain?" The person asked her with confuse expression  on his face.
"Anubhav ap?" She couldn't complete her sentence because of her overwhelm emotion.
That man looked behind him and asked. "Kon Anubhav?"
Ap?" It come out from her mouth before she could stop the word.
"Ap mujh se bat kar rahi hai miss? I think ap hi Haseena hai? Jin k sath Meri photos leak hui thi." He said.
At that she got confused about the pictures because the women inside of her home was also talking about some pictures
"Kon si pictures? Aur Anubhav ap aise bat kaise kar Rahe hai? Ap zinda kaise hain? Mujhe Kuch samjh nahi aa raha." There was deep emotion in her eyes as well as in her voice.
Daikhiye miss ap shayad ghalat samjh rahi hai kuk main koi Anubhav nahi hun. Main Rahil Azam hun, jis k sath ap ki news media par chal rahi hai." He clarified which shocked her to the core.
Now she understood why Bakshi didn't show her the pictures of Rahil as well as didn't told her about his plan.
That person was Rahil not Anubhav. But how the was possible that Rahil and Anubhav had the same face.
She also could recognized Anubhav touch and she could surely said that the person in front of her didn't have Anubhav's touch. However, not only the face but his hair and height were same as Anubhav. Was this a coincidence.
"mazAq mat karain ap Anubhav hain na? Ap ne aur sir ne phir se humain bewaquf banane ka faisla kiya hai." She said to him which left him bewildered.
"Mere khayal se Sona yeh ladki Koi psycho patient hai." He said to someone behind him. Haseena saw there was a girl around 20 to 22 with big glasses and ponytail.
"No sir, main ne puri tarha inke bare main pata lagaya hai yeh MPT ki SHO hai aur puri tarha healthy hai."
"Are you sure? Mera Matlab hai k yeh police wale thode khiske hue hote hai. To?" He pointed towards his brain in the motion of being mad.
At that the girl laughed while Haseena looked at him angrily. "Kya Matlab hai apka?"
Daikhiye Mera Matlab apko dukh pohanchana nahi. Main to khud ap se ek misunderstanding clear karne aaya tha kuk Mera Jo apki waja se scandal bana hai uski waja se mere baba se mujhe adhe ghante dant sunani Padi hai. To bara e maharbani ap sakun se Meri bat sune aur mujhe clear karain gi k majra Kya hai?" At that she stared at him while thinking about Anubhav's pure Hindi while that person was talking in Urdu and in a very different way as compared to how Anubhav spoke.
"Kya yeh such main Rahil Azam Khan hai? Bakshi sir hum se itna bada mazAq to nahi karain ge. Shayad in dono ki shaklain Milne ki waja se hi humain yeh mission diya gea warna ek new ib agent ko woh itna bada mission kaise de sakte the? Mgr inki shakal? Kya pata jaise mission behroopiya main Anubhav humain jhoot kah Rahe the k woh ek deshdrohi hai to shayad ab bhi aisa ho. Waise bhi inke Liye mission sub se important hai." But then suddenly she remembered Anubhav taking his last breath in front of her. After that his dead body was engulfed in tri colored and his last rituals. Everything happened in front of her which proved that he was indeed dead and that person in front of her was not Anubhav.
"Miss kahan kho Gai ap?" Rahil snapped his fingers in front of her.
"Daikhiye, humain Thoda samay de, ap thori dair k Liye apni gaadi main wait kar sakte hain? Humare ghar Kuch guests aaen hain, unho ne apko daikh Liya to woh aur batain banae gi. Main bus Kuch hi der main inko inke ghar bhaij kar apko under Bula laiti hun. Phir hum mil kar discuss kar lain ge k  matter Kya hai? "
Rahil: chalain thek hai. Main aur Sona gadi main wait kar laite hain. Ap farigh ho kar humain Bata dijiye ga.
At that they had left and she came inside. The first thing she did was to research about Rahil Azam . Wikipedia showed his biography and he was the same person Bakshi had described. As he was a famous actor and belonged to influential family of Pakistan, she found lots of information about him. There were also many pictures of him on different sites with different actresses which arose a pang of jealousy in her. Despite the fact that Rahil was not Anubhav but it felt like seeing Anubhav with another women.
After that she had politely told to guests women to leave her house as she was tired from long day and wanted to have some rest. She also gave medicine to her mother and bids her goodnight. At that her Ami left to her room.
It took her half hour to do everything.
Then she went outside of her home and found Rahil car there.
She knocked on the door and invited him and his secretary to her home.
Ap ghar par akeli rahti hai?" Rahil asked while looking around.
Haseena: nahi humari Ami humare sath rahti hai.woh unki tabiyat kharab hai to woh aaram kar rahi hai.
Rahil: oh, Kya hua inko?
Haseena: woh heart patient hai.
Rahil: afsos hua sun kar.
Sona interrupted: sir point par aaiye.
Rahil: darasal hum dono Yahan par ap se in pictures k bare main malum karne aaen hai Jo Pakistani and Indian media par charcha ho rahi hai. Mujhe sham se hazaro calls aa chuki hai aur sub yahi samjh Rahe hain k main Kisi Indian girl Haseena Malik se shadi karne Laga hun.
Haseena: daikhiye humain nahi malum k ap kis pictures ki bat kar Rahe hain. Drasal hum abhi thane se aaen hai aur Pura din se humain Tv daikhne ya mobile check karne ka moqa nahi Mila.
At that he nodded and signals something to Sona.
Sona opened her phone and steamed a video. She showed that video to Haseena. In that video, different photos of her and Anubhav were shown including their pre wedding photos. The news caster claimed that Rahil Azam was going to marry Haseena and was hiding this fact from everyone because of her identity of being Indian. She now understood that it was none other than Bakshi sir, who planned this in order to catch Rahil attention.
She returned the phone to Sona and turned to Rahil.
Haseena: sorry Rahil.ji humain nahi malum k yeh pictures kis ne media main pohnachai mgr yeh humara Kam nahi hai.
Rahil: thek hai yeh man bhi Liya jae k yeh picture ap ne nahi Dali to phir ap ne mujhe aise glae ku lagaya?"
Haseena: kuk yeh pictures jhuti nahi hai. Apko shayad yaqin na ho mgr.
Suddenly Rahil cut her words: "mujhe yaqin hai k yeh pictures edited nahi hai." His statement shocked her and sona.
Sona : mgr sir ap yeh kaise kah sakte hai k yeh pictures edited nahi hai original hai?
He turned to her. "Sona Bache, mujhe itne saal ho gae hai is industry main Kam karte hue. Mujhe daikh kar hi Andaza ho gea tha k yeh pictures edited nahi hai."
Haseena was astonished to see his way of talking to Sona.
Sona: to phir ap Yahan Laine Kya aaen hain?
Rahil: yeh malum karne k agar in picture main main nahi hun to kon hai ?
Then he turned to Haseena: please ap clarify karain gi Miss?"
At that she fumbled a little because it was always hard for her to talk about Anubhav. Especially now in front of a person who exactly looked like Anubhav. Now she understood why she was chosen for this and why Bakshi planned all of this. Besides he wanted her acting to be natural and now she thought that he was successful in this regard.
Then Haseena took a deep breath and looked at the person who exactly looked like th one who had her heart.
Then she started to tell him about Anubhav. "Yeh pictures humari aur humare mangetor Anubhav Singh ki hai."
Rahil: wohi Jo ap mujhe samjhi thi?

At that she nodded her head.
Rahil: apke kahne ka Matlab hai k apka fiance bilkul Meri tarha dikhta hai? Yahi waja hai k Kisi ne yeh picture dal kar mere mutaliq news bana Di?
At that she nodded again.
Sona: aur hum kaise mAn lain k ap such kah rahi hai?
At that she glared at Sona which frightened her a little then she answered calmly. "Pahli bat yeh k humain apko Kuch bhi explained karne ki zarurat nahi mgr ap ne humari waja se problem face ki hai to main apko dikhati hun." At that she showed many pictures of Anubhav which was in her phone to both of them.
She also opened the ID of Santosh who had uploaded her and Anubhav pre wedding photos on her Instagram.

Haseena: yeh humari constable ne Apne Instagram par upload ki thi do saal pahle. Agar hum ne apko badnam karna hota to kab ka kar daite. Hum ne to apko pahli bar daikha hai.
At that both of them nodded.
Rahil returned her phone while saying, "sorry miss Haseena, apke fiance police wale hain aur main ne kabhi ek cop ka character nahi kiya. Kiya bhi hota to obviously woh indian uniform main to nahi hota. Waise mujhe bohat zayada Herat ho Rahi hai k do logo ki itni shakal kaise mil sakti hai?"
Haseena: Herat to mujhe bhi hai. She said while holding her head. For a moment, she didn't understand what should she do then next moment she was reminding herself that she was on a mission and she needed to check for her emotions.
She looked at him with a forced smile.
Haseena: maaf kijiye ga, hum ne ap se Kuch pucha hi nahi. Ap chair piye ge ya coffee?
Sona was about to say something but Rahil told her: chaie bahter ho jae gi.
Sona protested. "Sir hum Yahan chaie nahi peene aaen..woh to hum hotel main bhi pi sakte hai."
He turned to her while having a big smile. "Sona beta, ab roz Roz to hum Apne humshakal ko daryaft (discover) nahi karte. Dusra bohat din ho gae ghar ka Kuch khae hue." At that Sona got silenced and Haseena went to kitchen. After a while she came back with three cups of tea.
She handed them their tea one by one.
They started to take their tea.
Rahil: waise miss Haseena, ap mind nahi karain to main Kya Kal apke mangetor se mil sakta hun."
At that Haseena looked at him with sadness.
Rahil misinterpreted her expression and explained. "Mere kahne ka maqsad yeh nahi tha k mujhe apki bat par yaqin nahi. Mai bus Apne hamshakal se Milne k Liye excited hai.
Haseena; nahi aisi bat nahi, hum samjh Rahe hain apke jazbat mgr yeh mumkin nahi hai.
Rahil: woh ku?
Haseena with moist eyes: kuk woh ab is dunya main nahi Rahe.
Suddenly Rahil's tea split on his pent.
Rahil: shit… then he looked at her. "Sorry, main ne apko woh sub kaha, mujhe nahi malum tha k apke sath yeh sub ho chuka hai."
Haseena: it is okay.
He put his cup on table and wiped his pent with his handkerchief.
Then he stood up and Haseena as well.
Haseena: ap chahe to wash kar sakte hain?
Rahil: nahi bus main hotel jaunga to phir wohi change kar lunga. Ab chalte hain hum Khuda Hafiz.
Haseena: magar ap ne yeh pictures ka masla to solve nahi kiya.
Rahil: Kya Matlab?
Haseena: Matlab humain Kal press conference Bula laini chahiye aur media ko suchai Bata daini chahiye
Rahil: is ki zarurat nahi apko khuwam khuwah zahmat Hogi. Mujhe to adat hai, is tarha k scandal ki. dusra mere baba bat ko barhne nahi daite. Yeh Jo video apko dikhati thi, woh Purani thi, abhi tak media ko order mil chuka Hoga woh jhuti news khatam karne ka. So don't worry.
Haseena (cautiously): ku apke Abu koi media person hai.
At that Rahil gulped for a moment. "Actually woh ek army officer hai aur mere Taya Abu head hai army k. That's why. Waise yeh bohat Kam log jante hain, so please Kisi ko bataiye ga mat.
Haseena: don't worry, hum nahi batae ge. Mgr humain lagta hai k ek bar Indian media ko bhi clarify kar laina chahiye. Take kal ko woh humain tang nahi karain. You know humare Liye mushkil Hoga, Anubhav ki jagah Kisi AUR ka nam Apne sath jorna.
At that he got silenced.
Rahil: thek hai phir main Kal Apne hotel press conference Bula lunga, ap Apne number Sona ko de dain to woh apko phone kar k venue aur time Bata de gi.
Haseena mumbled: okay
At that they had bid goodbye to each others.
When he left Haseena released a sigh of relief. Bakshi told her to make excuse of meeting him once he would give her chance to meet him first time. Now she had created a chance to meet him again.
She looked at the picture of Anubhav at her side table and sob come out from her mouth. "Anubhav…"
..............