Last Chapter

He had left.
He had taken away a part of her. Now she understood why he didn't want to marry her before going to mission. Why he left her on their engagement day.

It was different to have just a "relationship" but it was different to have name of this relationship. Beyond that, it was a lot different, when you have given that person to your everything.

A part of her was not with her.

She video talk with Ami and MPT. Talked to her in laws. Told everyone that everything was fine..

She looked at mirror and realized that nothing was fine. Here in the mirror felt like someone else. It felt like the history was repeating itself. It was same as a half and a year ago when she thought Anubhav was dead.

Though this time, she knew he was not dead but didn't know, there was some part of her was scared to hope. She hoped that one day, she would open the door and he would be there, greet him with his usual calm smile which would give solace to her heart. But her other part didn't want to hope for anything.

So she gave leave to maid who was insisted on keep coming as Anubhav told her to take care of her.

"Bhabhi, Rahil Bhai ghusa karain ge."

Haseena: "woh karain ge to hum daikh lain ge. Ap chuti par jae tankhwah apko mil jae gi." She wished even for getting angry on her, he would just come.

She wanted alone time at home until he would come.

Would he come?

Won't he?

She didn't have answer, so she tried to get herself busy in household chore. When she didn't find any work, she took out his clothes, wash it again, press it and assembled their wardrobe once again. Went for grocery shopping, make his favorite meal, waited for him to come. When he didn't come, she ordered her driver to take the meal and distribute to beggars.

It was her usual routine.

Until then no one come around, except some of Rahil's fan.. watchman didn't let them come inside.

A month had been passed or it was a year or two, she didn't check she didn't want to check, how many  days had been passed. She was just following the usual routine.

That afternoon, she offered prayer after a long time  and went downstairs to set the table.
She was setting the table, when she saw someone unexpected visiting her

The person had seen, she was setting the table for two individuals. All of the dishes were vegetarian.

"Kisi ka intazar hai Kya Haseena?" The person asked.

For a moment, Haseena was startled, then resumed her work like before. "Intazar? Nahi Kisi ka nahi..mgr ap aa gae hain to bathiye, Khana khaiye..." She invited the person to sit down.

He was about to sit but she stopped him, "yahan nahi, dusri taraf baithiye..." She put down third plate on table.

The person looked at her. She was wearing lawn-cotton grey shalwar suit while covering her head as she had just offered prayer. The face had unreadable expression and not an ounce of make up was there.

She was silently serving him food.. "dhai mahine ho gae hain Rahil ko gae hue, kab tak yahan akeli Raho gi? Ghar aa jao."

Haseena put roti in his plate and sat on her seat. "Anubhav Naam hai Inka..." She could clearly see he was having identity crises before he had left, and the person in front of him was partially to blame for.

Amjad Khan sighed: "to is ne Tumhe Bata hi diya."

Haseena with blank expression while serving herself "hum ek dusre k pass ho aur ek dusre ki pahchan na ho, yeh to ho hi nahi sakta. Dusra hum ne shadi kar li hain, is se pahle k ap humain wapis Jane ko kahe..."