Chapter 8

Chalo yaaro! Thora bonus ho jae. Aur please Thoda story par response banta hai, I'm not telling you to praise my story, ap ghaltiyan bhi nikal sakte hain. But feel to ho naa k koi aur bhi humare sath involve hai. Next chapter to usi waqt mile ga jab main farigh Hogi kuk "zamane main aur bhi gham hai fanfiction k ilawa" to phir zamane k ghamon k sath hi Zindagi main chalna padta hai but I'll try my best to update as soon as possible.
..........
"Tu hi Meri Manzil hai,
Pahchan tujhi se,

Pohanchun main Jahan bhi
Meri bunyad Rahe TU;

Aye watan, watan mere aabad Rahe tu,
Main Jahan rahoon Jahan main yad Rahe tu.
(A song from film Raazi).
Two years ago in some secluded area.
The leader (first person) ordered his subordinate to bring a bucket of water.
He did what the leader had said.
He had poured the bucket of water in his face and the prisoner was awake with jerk. Tried to open his eyes but got unconscious again.
On the other hand, leader took out his handkerchief  and wiped prisoner face. "daikhain to mahashay ap kon hai?"
Suddenly he was stumbled back.
That person's face was the same as him.
Officer: sir… yeh to?
Before the officer could complete his sentence, he raised his hand to stop him.
Leader: darwaza band kar dijiye aur Roshni halki kar dijiye. Yeh bat Yahan se bahir na Jane pae..
At that officer had nodded and closed the door. After a while there was the dim light in the room.
Then the leader took the prisoner's face in his hand and looked him througholy.
He asked his officer to bring torch light.
The officer brought the torch. He had switched on the torch and checked prisoner's face either he was wearing a mask or not. There was no sign of plastic surgery as well.
It was his own face.
While leader was inspecting prisoner's face, prisoner tried to opened his eyes. When leader noticed it, he switched off the light, so that prisoner won't able to see the leader face.
Leader: kon ho tum?
The prisoner tried to opened his mouth and said something but not a word come out from his mouth.
Leader asked the officer to bring some water.
Officer brought the water. The leader had made the prisoner drink some water. Prisoner took a sigh of relief.
Then he asked the officer to bring a lie detector. He put it on the prisoner and started his investigation.
Leader: ab bataiye mahashay! Ap us auditorium main Kya kar Rahe the? (I don't know what to say auditorium in Hindi or even Urdu)
The prisoner nodded in no then tried to speak.
Prisoner: bbb brand em.. embassador... He finally said with his hurt throat.
Leader: brand embassador hai ap? Kon si company k? Aur ek police prize distribution ceremony Main ap Kya kar Rahe the? Ek brand embassador ka wahan Kya Kam?
Prisoner: JJ Jo bb bike enam main di ja rahi thi is ka brand embassador hun main… finally he completed his sentence in one go.
Leader nodded then then turned to officer. "Humain us bike brands and aur is k brand embassador ki sari details chahiye..akhir ek Hindustani ko chod kar Pakistani ko brand embassador ku banaya gea yeh waja bhi Janani hai humain." Officer nodded and left.
He then again turned to the prisoner.
Leader: ab tum yeh batao k auditorium k basement main Kya kar Rahe the?
Prisoner: Rasta Bhool gea tha.
Leader: to tum Pakistani jasoos nahi ho? Ya agent?
At that the prisoner said: main ek actor hun.
Leader: to phir mask Ku pahna hua tha?
Prisoner: yeh fashion ka mask hai is par logo hai brand ka. Brand ne mujhe kaha tha.
Anubhav checked the lie detector. Everytime he answered the question, it beeped green.
He looked intensely at the person who looked exactly like him but didn't understand how.
There was a very long forgotten memory came in his mind but he couldn't capture it.
Anubhav looked at the person. "Naam Kya hai tumhara?"
Prisoner: Rahil Azam Khan
...........
Back in present.
Haseena looked at her phone screen with disbelief.
"Anubhav ka number baba ki file main Kya kar raha tha aur is code ka Kya Matlab hai?" She looked at her notebook where she had written the code.
"Kuch samjh nahi aa raha. Abhi to Rahil aur baba ka rawaiya samjh nahi aa raha ab yeh Anubhav ka number baba ki file main kaise Aur Ku hai?" Then she took a long breath. "Relax Haseena, tajurba kahta hai humara k har chiz k peeche koi na koi waja hoti hai. Aur ek waja dusri waja se Judi hui hoti hai. Anubhav ek Hindustani secret agent the. Zarur inki koi detail to Hogi hi Amjad Khan k pass. Mgr number ku? Woh bhi aisa number jo Anubhav k personal use main tha. Usually aisi koi bat ho to contact karne k Liye agents k pass alag devices hoti Hogi." She was remicinsed about Anubhav's another phone she had found during Mission Jeet. 
"Kuch to hai Jo abhi humain janana baqi hai. Kal phir se baba ki study main Jane ki Koshish karte hai shayad is code ya Anubhav k mutaliq koi detail mil jae ya phir mission k mutaliq Kuch…" after thinking that she felt a little bit relaxed then went downstairs as it was time for preparing lunch. Though, usually there was a cook who made food for everyone but baba and dad preferred food from the women of the house. When Shazia was there, she cooked special food for them while Haseena helped her. Nowadays she was taking this duty. As she didn't have anything to do at home, so she did it happily despite she was not a fan of cooking.
"Agla din ho gea hai Rahil na khud aaen na unka phone on hua hai." She thought While descending the stairs.
When she came inside of the kitchen she was surprised to see Shazia there.
Haseena: bhabhi? Ap kab aai?
Shazia: abhi thodi dair pahle aai, main ne Socha tha k pahle kitchen se mil Liya jae mere baghair udas to nahi ho gea.
Haseena: aur hum Jo apke baghair udas ho gae the." At that both of them hugged each others.
Shazia: Chalo ab tum Jao main Khana banati hun, aj to tum mahman ho.
Haseena was confused at that. "aisa ku bol rahi hai?"
Shazia: Rahil ne bataya k tum dono aj Sham Karachi k Liye nikal Rahe ho.
Haseena was shocked to listen to it.
Haseena: Rahil aa gae hain?
Shazia:  Wohi to mujhe Aibt a Bad SE le kar aaya hai.
Haseena: mgr hum ne Karachi nahi Jana yahi rahna hai.
Shazia said with anger: Kaisi batain kar rahi ho Haseena? Tumhara shohar dusre shahr Ayr tum dusre? Jab k tum dono k beech main koi majburi bhi nahi. Mujhe daikho Taras jati hun tumhara laala ko daikhne k Liye.
Haseena: mgr hum Kya karain ge wahan ja kar?" While saying that she took out the meat and vegetable from The refrigerator. Shazia took the things from her hand. "Wahan jab ladkiyan aas pass phire ga na Rahil k to pachtati rahna. Bus main ne kah diya hai naa k Jao aur ja kar Jane ki tyari karo aur haan Rahil ko bhi daikh lo, is ko shayad chot lagi hai.
Haseena: (concerned) kahan kaise?
Shazia dragged her out of the kitchen. "Jao us se khud pucho Aur us k sath waqt guzaro. Kal se uski shooting shuru ho jae gi to tumhe time nahi de ga woh…"
She looked at the kitchen and Shazia and smile. Then she went outside And her smile turned into frown when she looked at Rahil who was coming out from the study of Amjad Khan.
His right hand was in sling and he had a small bandage on his head. She rushed to him.
"Rahil, yeh chot kaise aai apko?"
Rahil smiled at him. "Na Salam na Dua, bus chot ka Haal puch lijiye. Kuch nahi hua bus stunt k doran gir gae the."
Haseena: Kuch serious to nahi?
Rahil nodded his head in no. "Bus yeh sling bhi Kal tak utar jae gi. Is Liye don't worry." He pat her cheek with his other hand. Haseena unknowingly leaned in his touch. He also come closer but as soon as Haseena realized it, she jerked back from his touch.
She noticed that his eyes color (not literally) changed after what she had done.
Rahil: uper chalain?
She nodded and went besides him to their room.
He took out his clothes from his cupboard. She went towards him in order to help him but he raised his hand.
"Don't worry, mujhe shuru se hi Apne Kam khud karne ki aadat hai?"
Haseena: sling k sath?
Rahil while smiling: apke khayal main wahan Lahore main kis ne humare kapre change karwane main help ki Hogi? Main kar sakta hun Matlab k kar sakta hun." At that he turned to their changing room.
"Kar sakta hun Matlab kar sakta hun." She mimicked him.
"Acha hai, mujhe Laga k police ki nokri main ho chotain lagti hai Yahan yeh actor ban kar bhi Khatro k khiladi bane hue hai."
After a while he went outside wearing a shalwar qameez and switched off the light.
She was a little confused at his behavior.
Haseena muttered: hum neeche ja Rahe hain ap aaram kar lain." She was about to go outside but he had called her. "Haseena?"
She turned to him who was laying on her side today while looking at him in a way she didn't describe in words. "Ji?"
Rahil made a space in front of him and pat the space which was "her" on their bed. "Yahan aao"
She hesitantly sat there.
He pulled her toward him in a way she was now half laid on him. "Yeh Kya kar Rahe hain ap?"
Rahil: ap bhi humare sath yahi lait Jao.
Haseena: mgr din ka waqt hai, ghar wale Kya soche ge?
Rahil: koi bahir hai yeh daikhne k Liye k kon Kya kar raha hai?
At that she nodded her head negatively. "
Rahil: to phir Kisi ko koi parwah nahi hai.
Haseena hesitantly laid down on her place. Normally she laid down and slept at night. So she didn't feel like this kind of hesitation. But now it was a day time and strange to feel like this. Rahil put his hand on her and put her closer to him. Then he whispered in her ear. "Aise mujhe Sahi aaram mile ga." She felt a strange kind of sensation after hearing his voice.
Before she could answer him, she sensed that he fell asleep . She looked at him with surprised expression. "Itni jaldi so gae? Kitni Raton se nahi soe the yeh?"
While thinking that she also closed her eyes as she couldn't do much while being a teddy bear of someone.
......
Everyone was worried to see Rahil at dining table.
Nomi: Chachu, yeh ap kon si acting karte ho k har bar hi apko koi na koi chot lagi hoti hai?
At that she looked at Rahil in disbelief.
Rahil shrugged his shoulder. "Bus Kya Karun? Sub ko main action character main hi acha lagta hun to phir Kya Karun? Stunt karte hue chot lag hi jati hai."
Sona: to phir ap ki team koi duplicate hire ku nahi kar laiti?
Rahil shrugged again while eating. When he ate the moresel, he answered. " Bus Kya Karun? Tumhare boss jaisa handsome Banda unko milta nahi hai."
Ami: agar shah hota to kar laita.
At that baba reprimanded Ami and she noticed that Rahil's face also changed color. His smile vanished and there was a pin drop silence at the table.
Haseena understood that it was a hurtful topic for everyone as it was not easy for someone to lose their loved ones.
However after lunch, when she was discussing this thing with Shazia, she gave shocking revelation to Haseena.
Shazia: Rahil ka to koi chota Bhai nahi hai.
Haseena shocked: yeh kaise ho sakta hai bhabhi? Rahil ne mujhe khud kaha tha k unka ek chota Bhai tha Jo shaheed ho gea tha.
Shazia nodded in no. "Main pichle 22 saalon se Yahan hun. Teenager tha Rahil is time. Us ka koi chota Bhai nahi. Yeh teen bahan Bhai hi hai. Kya pata Kisi dost k mutaliq aisa kah rha ho, kuk uske bohat se dost hain Jo army main Hain." Bhabhi answered while making tea for everyone.
Haseena was in dilemma to understand that. She was sure Rahil had told her about his younger brother. It wasn't seem like he was talking about some friend.
Haseena then remembered something. "Aur woh shah? Jis ki mom bat kar rahi thi?"
Shazia: woh to tumhare laala ka naam hai. Shahnawaz. Tumhare laala aur Rahil ki banti nahi, is Liye Taya Abu ne ami ko is topic par bat karne se Mana kiya.
She nodded and went to her room but she  felt like there was something missing. "Rahil hum se jhoot ku bole ge?"
Meanwhile Rahil also come inside.  "Haseena koi tyari nahi ki abhi tak?" Before she could ask anything from him, he asked about the packing.
Haseena: Rahil Jana zaruri hai Kya? Kya hum Yahan nahi rah sakte?
Rahil shook his head. "Nahi yeh bohat zaruri project hai. Aur main contract sign kar chuka hai."
Haseena: is halat main ap shooting par kaise jae ge?
Rahil: don't worry Kal tak sling utar jae gi aur shooting to waise bhi parso se start hai. Tab tak main bilkul fit Hoga." While saying that he took out a bag from the cupboard. She noticed it was a small black bag which was normally used for keeping some documents instead of a briefcase.
Haseena: mgr hum Kya karain ge ja kar? Ap to shooting par hoge.
At that Rahil who was looking something inside a bag with his one hand looked at her with severe serious expression.
Rahil: mujhe ku lagta hai Haseena jaise ap mujh se bhag rahi hai? Mere sath waqt nahi bitana chahti ya Kam z Kam mere sath akele nahi rahna chahti.
Haseena tried to explain something but he raised his hand.
Rahil told her in firm tone: main wahan ja Raha hun Jahan Mera ghar hai, apka asal ghar hai. Mera Kam hai. Shadi k bad main itna to expect Karun ga k Meri biwi bhi wohi mere sath Rahe. Agar apko Mera ap par itna haq jatana nahi Pasand to ap be shak yahi par hi Rahe mgr phir is k bad humare darmiyan Kisi bhi rishte ki gunjaish ko Bhool jaiye ga."
Haseena didn't know why she felt a guilty in her throat like she wanted to cry but she controlled her tears and looked at him seriously.
"Ap humain emotional blackmailing kar Rahe hain?"
Rahil shook his head. "Main apko yad dila raha hun k main apka Kuch lagta hun. Yeh shadi ap ne joint family k adventure k Liye ki hai ya mere sath rishta nibhane k Liye, yeh ab ap ne sabit karna hai?"
A tear tried to spill out from her eye but she had caged it inside of her eyes while went forward. "Humain Bata dain apke kon se kapre rakhne hain?"
Rahil (rudely): main Apne ghar ja Raha hun. Mera Sara Saman wohi par hi hai. Mujhe bus yeh bag laina tha Jo Le Liya. Ab ap ne nahi Jana to main phir abhi nikal jata hun.
Haseena: mgr humain apna Saman to pack karne dain.
At that he turned to her surprised. "Such main sath ja rahi hai?"
Haseena went to him and put his hands in hers. "Yeh shadi ap k Liye hi ki hai to nibhani bhi to apke sath hi hai."
He smiled to her and first time he leaned and kissed her forehead. "Zayada Saman mat rakhna. Bus Jo bohat zaruri Saman hai woh rakh laina. Wahan ja kar khareed lain ge. Ap tyari kar lo jab tak main neeche hun."
When he went outside of their room, the lone tear escaped from her eye.
"Kitne bade jhoote hain naa hum? Ap se shadi apko dhoka daine k Liye ki. Aur ab Jab apki aankhon main Apne Liye Pyar daikhte hain to Dil toot jata hai aur samjh aata hai k Anubhav ko Kaisa mahsoos hota Hoga humain dhoka de kar. Mgr Kya karain desh k Liye to karna pare ga."
.......
Then how's that. Anyone can guess about the code and why was Anubhav's number in the Amjad file?