Chapter 6

She wake up next day around 6: am. She found her left side empty and Rahil was nowhere. After checking him in bathroom and balcony, she had decided to go downstairs.
She was craving for a coffee and remembered that she wasn’t allowed to call for servant before 7 am. Though she was used to doing her own work but it was her first morning there and she didn’t know that routine. She didn’t need to start her spying now. So she decided to take a break for a while and just observe and note down everything for the future. So she freshened up, changed and went downstairs.
After a while, she had found kitchen. It was two rooms attached to each others, I’m which small one held the stove and bigger ones had other essentials with refrigerators.
She checked all of the cabinets one by one. After a while she had found coffee and other ingredient. She had started to beat the coffee and boiled the milk.
Unintentionally she remembered her incomplete coffee date and a small smile crept on her face.  Though Anubhav didn’t love her yet but didn’t know why but whenever she was making coffee, she remembered hthat time and get silliness over a cockroach.. His doubt about her being not afraid of cockroach instead of making excuse of coming  closer to him.
Though she never confessed but he was right. She just made excuse to get closer to him.
She smiled unknowingly while having a first sip from her coffee and unintentionally burned her mouth.
“Ab aisa to Hoga hi Jab ap Kisi k khayalon main kho kar coffee piyo gi to.” It was Shazia bhabhi.
What she looked her, she immediately greeted her. Shazia greeted her back.
“bohat jaldi uth Gai tum?”
Haseena: “hum jaldi uthne k aadi hai.”
Shazia hummed and commented. “achi bat hai, Yahan ki routine k hisab se jaldi set ho jao gi..waise tum ne kon sa Yahan zayada arse rahna hai.”
Haseena: nahi aisi bat nahi hai, humain to joint family bohat Pasand hai. Hum ne to Rahil ko kaha k hum sub k sath Rahe ge.
Shazia: aisi ghalti mat karna. Is ghar k mard biwiyo ko time daine main bohat kanjoos hai. Duty duty duty. Rahil bhi kitne mahine ho jate hain ghar nahi aata. Phir rah hi takti rahna humari Tarha.” There was a sadness in her words to which she noted.
Haseena also handed her coffee to which  she accepted with a thank you.
Haseena leaned on the counter of the kitchen. “to ap Bhai sahab k pass chali jae?”
Shazia: shuru main inke sath hi rahti thi mgr zayada tar ek shahar se dusre shahar transfer hota rahta tha..Kai bar to aisi jagah par hua k wahan par kisi hosptal school ki facilities bhi nahi thi. Phir bacho k ache future ki waja se Yahan aa Gai k aise transfer se woh disturb hote hain. Ab Bache bade ho gae hai. Bus Nomi ki schooling khatam ho jae to main tumhare laala k pass Aibt a bad chali jaun gi.” She told her about her future plan
Haseena was confused: “laala?”
Shazia: oh, hum Pathan log bade Bhai ko laala kahte hain.  Oh! Main bhi Kya batain Le kar baithi Gai. Tumhara pahla din hai, tum Kya nashta Karti ho? Main abhi bana daiti hun.
Haseena: nahi, humain Bhook nahi, bus coffee chahiye to bana li.
Shazia nodded: Chalo bahir chalte hain, sub k sath baithate hain.
Haseena: sub jage hue hain?
Shazia: haan sub hi fajr k waqt jagne k aadi hai, siwae mere bacho k, inko jagana parta hai. Abhi inko hi jaga kar aa rahi hum.
When she went to the lounge and greeted everyone. everyone was there except Rahil. She asked about him to Shazia.
Shazia was surprised with her answer. “aj bhi Chala gea?”
Haseena; Kya Matlab?
Shazia shook her head. “Kuch nahi, woh fajar ki namaz k bad jogging par Chala jata hai, phir gym. Ab aath baje se pahle nahi aaen ga.”
She nodded and joined others. That's day was quite busy because of reception and the interview with some channel m
The days were passing in usual routine. She had been noted down everything in her diary in a way if someone read her diary,  it would be feel a diary of a girl who had been started her life in new country.
She also noted Amjad Khan routine and written down the people who had visited him frequently in her online diary to which she could only excess.
In these days, she also got a good friendship with Shazia who also become an indirect mentor for her.
However which astonished her was Rahil's routine. Though he didn't have project but he spent most of the time outside of home. His uncle and family members suggested him to go to honeymoon but he always declined.
Moreover, like first day, he always brought her to somewhere nice. It was the part of their usual routine. But he never opened up, never get closed to her anymore.
For some time she didn't feel like she was even married to him. Not only this, another weird thing about him that he almost spent two hours with Amjad Khan in his study, in which only Rahil was present there.
Once she had asked about it. "Woh property k Kuch mamlat hai. Main ne hi to sub Kuch sanbhalna hai is Liye…" he explained.
Haseena: aisa ku? Laala bhi to hai aur phir apki ek bahan bhi to hai.
At that Rahil smiled. "Such hai mgr Kuch aisi property hai Jo baba ne khud banai hai aur woh chahte hain k inki aulad woh sanbhale." His tone was still simple but there was some hidden warning in his tone which told her to close this topic. So she shut up that time.
But she wanted to left bug in Amjad Khan's study after this but it was only three weeks her to be there. It was too soon to do something. Everything was going smoothly besides Rahil's behavior, so she didn't want to disturb it for some time as per Bakshi's instruction.
However she got the chance, she wanted to have.
Bhabhi was went to her husband for a week and there was going to be a meeting on this Sunday.
She went to Ami who was busy in writing something. She looked at Haseena and welcomed her to her room. "Aao aao Haseena, baitho…"
She sat there. She usually always had a  company with Shazia, so she missed her.
Haseena: bhabhi ne kab aana hai?
Ami: woh to ab hafte do hafte bad hi aaen gi. Udas ho Gai thi is bar time bhi to zayada ho gea hai. Acha yeh Rahil kahan Hai?
Haseena shrugged her shoulder: "kah kar gae the k Kuch dosto k pass ja Raha hun."
At that she hummed. "Ek bat kahun Haseena agar bura nahi Lage to?"
At that she nodded. "Tum Rahil k sath Karachi chali jao. Hai to yeh tum dono ka personal mamla mgr tum dono k darmiyan bohat fasle hain. Koi new married couple aisa to nahi hota Jaise tum dono hai. Koi shararat nahi, koi shokhi nahi. Tumhare chahre par bhi koi muskrhat nahi hai. Shayad Karachi ja kar tumhe Sahi se waqt de dain, Yahan to Amjad laala ne isko kahin daikhne nahi Daina."
She was boggled with her last statement. "Woh to unke baba hai."
At that she looked around and came closer to her. "Mgr mujhe najane ku lagta hai k…" suddenly she got silent.
"Kya Ami?" She urged her to tell her more but she shook her head.
"Rahne do. Bus woh shuru se hi aisa hai. Main ne Socha tha k acting karain ga to field ka hi asar ho jae ga mgr koi chiz bhi iski sanjidgi ko door nahi kar pai hai. Haseena ise itna dheel mat do. Bahir jata hai to us se pucha karo. Isko Apne sath waqt guzarne par majbur karo."
Haseena protested: mgr Ami?
Ami shook her head. "Woh mujhe mom kahta hai, is ne apni maa k Marne k bad mujhe maa ka darja nahi diya halanke Janam to main ne is ko diya tha. Mgr is ko humesha lagta tha k main Shah k gham main us par tawajah nahi daiti."
Haseena: kon Shah?
Ami: Shah Zaib, Mera beta jis ko main ne kho diya tha.
At that she remembered that Rahil told her that his brother was martyr. But he could feel his love for his brother, then why would he feel jealous for someone like a martyr.
At that she didn't have a chance to go to the depth.
However next day, Ami had told her instruct servants for cleaning Amjad Khan's study. It was best option for her to leave a bug.
But she needed to do it in a way so no one would be suspicious. She pretend to be looking around the study here and there. "Yeh daikho Yahan kitni mati hai, in kitabo ko bahir nikal kar saaf karo." She instructed the maid to which she complied.
Then she put the bug behind the book shelf in which the dust was more. Because this was the part she thought was not in used.
After a while, she went to her room and waited for evening.
In evening, when Rahil went to Amjad Khan's study, she waited for a longer time so that she could listen. But she could only listen footsteps for a while.
"Rahil, Kam kab se join karna hai? Kab tak biwi k pallu se bandhe raho ge."
Then she heard Rahil's voice. "Baba apko malum hai main Kitna biwi k pallu se bandha hua hun aur Kam to main abhi kar raha hum.