Chapter 15

It was around 5 am when she felt him stirring besides her. He separated himself from her but she held his wrist. "Kahan ja rahe hain?"

Anubhav came back and looked into her hazy eyes: "namaz k Liye, phir wohi se jogging par chalain jae ge."                 

She remembered he was following Rahil's routine which he told her last night..

Last night, they had shared many things with each others. Though, there was still the longing but they had determined to not to cross their limit before marriage. Though Anubhav said that he wasn't her husband but she had thought herself as his wife a long time ago.

She left her wrist and smiled: "jaiye ja kar wapis to ap ne humare pass hi aana hai."

He came forward and put her forehead to hers. "Ap bhi uth kar namaz padh lijijiye aur Dua kijiye ge k yeh mission safal ho jae take humare desh k dushman bhi nasht ho jae aur hum bhi ek ho jae kuk Roz apke itne qareeb rah kar hum se ab ap se door nahi Raha jata."

Haseena took a deep breath and encircled her arms around his neck: "hum se bhi nahi..."

Anubhav smiled: "bus Kuch dino ki bat hai..."

Haseena smiled back: "bus Kuch din aur..." Her tone turned husky and her lips parted but before she could cover the distance between them, his alarm clock started to beep.

Anubhav looked at his clock angrily and stopped it. And rubbed his neck. "hum ja rahe hain, nashtay k bad taiyar rahiye ga. Hum ne nikalna hai. Bakshi sir ki chinta mat kijiye ga hum sanbhal lain ge."

She nodded and he left.

After breakfast they had left for Karachi. However they didn't have time to chat or even talk when they returned for a week. 

He had some shooting as well as some meetings with his senior as Rahil.

She waited for him at dinner but he had returned back around midnight and found her asleep on the couch in the lounge.

He shook her lightly. "Haseena ji, uth jaiye." He knew she was waited for him for dinner, otherwise he won't wake her up.

She stirred and looked up at him with a tired smile: "itni dair laga di ap ne?"

Anubhav sat besides her: "Kuch Kam zayada tha. Mission ki bohat aham Intel mili hai."

Haseena nodded and stood from her place: "apke Liye Khana laga dun?"

He shook his head: "hum ne party main kha Liya tha, ap aj chal kar baithe hum Khana lagate hain."

She smiled at his behavior and nodded.

He was also tired but he wanted to pamper her as now he didn't need to be Rahil in front her..

He put the food on the table and made her sit on the chair..

Anubhav: "ab ap kahe to khila bhi dain?"

Haseena nodded: "khila dain..."

When he raised a morsel to him, She looked deeply at him.

He: "aisi Kya daikh rahi hai?'

Haseena ate the morsel from his hand and took his hand in hers.  She looked down. He put his hand under her chin and raised her chin. "Humain nahi batae gi priye Kya hua hai?"

Haseena (emotionally): "hum itne dino se apke samne the mgr hum apko pahchan nahi pae jabke apki bari main ap ne humain humare sparsh se hi pahchan Liya. Kya humara Pyar apke Pyar se kamzor hai?"

Anubhav smiled: "apka Pyar to humari taqat hai. Acha yeh batae Kya apke man main ek bar bhi khayal nahi aaya k hum Anubhav ho sakte hain aur jab aisa hota tha to ap ku yaqin nahi karti thi?"