Chapter 14

...........

Present time:

Suddenly it struck to her how to prove that Rahil was Anubhav.. "mgr is se pahle thodi research kar li jae." While thinking that she had opened her laptop.

When she researched thoroughly she went downstairs for having lunch as she had already skipped one.

After having lunch, she brought some stuff from the driver in order to get her room decorated.
It was around 7 pm when Anubhav got free from the meeting. As he wax following Rahil's routine, he went for namaz, had dinner with everyone and again went for namaz as well.

In the meantime she had enough time to complete her task.

After completing  some work, when he entered into the room, he was awestruck..

The room was decorated with candles and  flowers like their first night.

Haseena came in front of her in a beauty backless saree.

Anubhav gulped..

Anubhav: yeh sub Kya hai Haseena?

Haseena smirked after noticing his condition and encircled her a arms around his neck. " Yeh Jo afwah ghar par phaili hui hai isko such karne ka humara plan." Now Anubhav seriously gulped.

He untangled her arms around his neck and went to the bed. "Kya Matlab kon si afwah?"

Haseena sat in front of him: humare pregnant hone ki afwah

Anubhav: Haseena itni jaldi Kya hai? Abhi hum ek dusre ko jaan to lain..

Haseena: " kaise Jane ge itne door rah kar? Aur humara patni hone ka haq, Uska Kya?"

Now Anubhav was stuck, because hundred out scenarios he has imagined, he didn't imagined this kind of situation.
He always thought that she would never approach this topic. But here she was, decorated their room like their wedding night and ready to consummate their marriage which never happened in the first place.

Anubhav: Haseena main abhi in sub k Liye tyar nahi hoon.

Haseena: koi waja bhi to ho naa? Abhi humari shadi ko itna arsa nahi hua, bad main log sawal karain ge to uska Kya jawab dain ge hum k bacha ku nahi ho raha humain..

Anubhav took a deep breath and took her hand in his: ap se koi sawal nahi karain ga, humare ghar wale aise nahi hai

Haseena: Samaj to karain ga naa

Anubhav: jab waqt aaen ga to Samaj ko bhi sanbhal lain ge hum.

Haseena: aur humara Kya?" She came closer to him which made him nervous.. "hum chahte hain k ap humain humara haq dain."

Anubhav:" Haseena ap abhi Anubhav ko bholi nahi hai Haseena?"

Haseena made face and started to unbutton his shirt slowly. "Agar Anubhav hote to humain kabhi inkar nahi karte. Hum ne to Balkh Kai bar…" ishhh (in Pushpa ji style)

Anubhav: ap aise kaise ek be qasur insan par ilzam Laga sakti hai, inho ne Apke sath Kuch nahi kiya (flow flow)

Haseena asked innocently: "acha apko kaise malum?"

Now Anubhav realized what he had said. :" woh ap ne hi to bataya tha."

Haseena smirked and opened his shirt and touched his chest where his heart was. The scar was not visible to naked eyes as it was his same as his skin color but it could be felt.
She touched where his heart was and felt the scar there.

She smiled victoriously and whispered in his ear: "Kya Anubhav shadi se pahle bhi hum se door bhagte the Ayr ab bhi?'

Anubhav was about to say something but suddenly her realized what she had said. He fumbled: "hum... Hum…"