Chapter 3

Hamesha Dair Kar Deta Hoon Main
Har Kaam Karnay May
Zaroori Baat Kehne Ho
Koi Wada Nibhana Ho
Usay Aawaz Deni Ho
Usay Wapis Bulana Ho
Hamesha Dair Kar Deta Hoon Main
Madad Karni Ho Us Kee
Yaar Ke Dhaarus Bundhana Ho
Bohat Dayreena Rustoo Par
Kisee Se Milne Jaanaa Ho
Hamesha Dair Kar Deta Hoon Main
Budaltay Mausmo Ke Sair May
Dil Ko Lagana Ho
Kisee Ko Yaad Rakhna Ho
Kisee Ko Bhool Jana Ho
Hamesha Dair Kar Deta Hoon Main
Kisee Ko Maut Se Pehlay
Kisee Ghum Se Buchana Ho
Haqeeqat Aur Thi Kuch Us Ko
Jaa Kay Yah Batana Ho
Hamesha Dair Kar Deta Hoon Main
Har Kaam Karnay May
(Credit to Muneer Nyazi)
"Is bar dair nahi Karni main ne." Next morning when Haseena woke up, she got this message from Rahil with this beautiful poem. Unknowingly, a small smile crept on her face while reading his message. As soon as she realized it, her face become serious. It was not a love affair. It was not going to be a real marriage. It was a mission... A big mission in which she had to get inside a home of an enemy and get out important information without their knowledge.
It was a mission of spying
But it was a mission of betrayal.
"Ab humain samjh aa rahi hai Anubhav k apke Dil par Kya beeti Hogi." She said while looking at his picture.
She wanted a reason to let him stay for a while but didn't have one.
However destiny provided her an excuse as her Ami got ill.
In this situation, she normally didn't get help from anyone.
She brought her to the hospital when her phone rang.
It was Rahil. She picked up the phone, as Ami was inside an emergency.
"Haseena Kya ap mujh se mil sakti hai?" The first thing he had said to her was this.
She took a deep breath and answered. "Sorry Rahil ji, Ami ki tabiyat bohat kharab ho Gai hai, hum in ko Le kar hospital aaen hain."
Rahil: "what? Konse hospital, main bhi wohi pohanchta hun."
Haseena: nahi... iski zarurat nahi hai. Hum sanbhal lain ge. WIse bhi aj apki shooting ka akhri din hai to ap ne pack up karna hoga.
Rahil: sub Kuch ho chuka hai, is Liye apko call k Kuch time sath bita Liya jae. Mgr Khair, ap mujhe hospital batae, main pohanchta hun
She told him hospital name and started waiting for doctor's arrival. After a while, doctor came and inform him that Ami was alright as she took stress due to something which caused her blood pressure to shoot.
She came inside and held her hand. "Aisi kon si tension li hui hai ap ne k apka blood pressure itna shoot kar gea."
Ami smiled sadly. "Teri tension k kab tak tu rog Le kar baithi Rahe gi. Hum jante hai tera Anu k Liye Pyar, mgr saal se zayada ho gea hai is bat ko, ab aagay badh ja Meri beti..." she requested him.
Haseena was about to say something, suddenly her Ami yelled Anubhav name.
She looked behind and saw it was Rahil.
Haseena tried to console Ami. "Ami, yeh Rahil hai, Anubhav nahi. Apko bataya tha naa?" At that Ami was reminded about the leak pictures incident and nodded.
Rahil was still nervous at the door. She never understand why he got nervous in front of the people who thought he was Anubhav. He was an actor, act like someone else was the part of his profession.
Ami encouraged Rahil to come inside.

He smiled nervously and stand besides Ami. After greeting her, he asked about her well-being.
"Hum thek hai, apka shukriya Yahan aa kar puchne k Liye."
Rahil: is main shukriya wali koi bat nahi hai, waise bhi main khud bhi ap se milna Chahta tha.
This sentence peaked Ami interest while Haseena facepalmed.
Ami: acha woh ku? (Excitedly)
Rahil looked meaningfully at Haseena , then told Ami that he would tell her, once she would be alright.
Ami nodded.
Haseena and Anubhav came outside and Let Ami rest. As she was under observation for few hours.
Rahil: ap agar mind nahi karain to main apko Yahan company de sakta hun?
Haseena nodded and both of them sat on the bench while talking on random topic.
After a hour, Ami got discharged and they went to Haseena home.
After everyone settled down, Rahil had excused himself and attended a call.
When he came back, he looked a little nervous again.
Rahil: baba ki call thi.
Haseena: oh! Kya kah Rahe the?
Rahil while sitting down in front of her: "Kuch khas nahi, bus aane ka puch Rahe the."
Haseena: Kal jana hain naa ap ne?
At that Rahil nodded.
Haseena: ek bat puchain?
Rahil: apko Kuch bhi puchne k Liye puchne ki zarurat nahi hai, ap puch Liya karain.
Haseena: agar hum haan kar bhi dain to Kya apki family is rishte k Liye Razi Hogi? Jahan tak ap ne mujhe bataya hai
Rahil answered calmly: ap is ki fikar mat karain. Woh Mera mamla hai.
At that she smiled a bit. "phir thek hai hum tyar hai."
Rahil: ji thek hai..." then Suddenly he realized what she had said and looked at her.
Rahil: such main?
Haseena nodded. "haan, hum Ami ko aur dukh nahi Daina chahte. Inki tabiyat bhi humari waja se hi kharab hui thi."
She wanted an excuse to agree to marry him without pretending to be in love in with him.
She didn't know whether she has courage to do such drama.
In this way, he would know that she liked him but was going to marry him out of convenience instead of love.
It would be a lot easier for her.
He unintentionally held her hand and suddenly jerked back to realize it. She gathered her courage and held his hand which brought a Bright smile on his face.