Chapter 4

Next day,Haseena was going to Pakistan with her in laws.
She had met everyone one by one and almost cried when she hugged Ami.
But she controlled herself before breaking down in front of everyone.
"Apna khayal rakhna aur Rahil ka bhi…" Ami said to Haseena. Haseena also missed Maa but she couldn't invite her on her wedding day as it would create confusion in her mind as she was not well already. However she had met her a day before her wedding and told her that she was going on mission. Rahil also met her and made the same excuse.
"Rahil beta, Meri beti ka khayal karna." After that everyone greeted each others and they had ready to go to their destination.
First they had reached at Delhi. From there, they would take Islamabad flight. (I don't know if flight flies to Islamabad or not, but let's pretend it does).
During their journey, Haseena was hell a lot nervous about her new life.
There were many things in her mind including her mission. It was not only about having new life, obviously she had to start a new relationship with Rahil as it was most important thing to win his trust. Off course, his family would never going to trust her blindly if her husband won't do the same.
There was also a very long mission in front of her to which she didn't know how long would take. Besides, Bakshi had explained that if she would be successful, she didn't need to come back as she would be going to have another mission which would be easier for her complete in Pakistan, as this country was  always their worst enemy.
She looked at Rahil who was comfortable in his skin. He smiled at her and she felt like he was also a little excited to go to his country after a long project.
It was evening when they had reached Islamabad airport.
When Haseena first laid eyes on the city, she was awestruck. She didn't believe what she had heard about Pakistan and what she was seeing in front of her.
Islamabad was a beautiful city with modern architect and nice weather.
Rahil decided to drive his own car while others were in their own cars.
He was silently driving while she was looking outside.
The dark clouds were indicating the upcoming rain.
The breeze was cooler and it was refreshing.
She hummed silently. There was also a comfortable atmosphere in the city. However after one minute, Rahil's phone started ringing.
Rahil: Haseena, Zara Mera phone uthana.
She looked at the screen and it was showing some Vicky name.
Haseena: Kisi Vicky ki call hai.
Rahil: utha lo,
She looked at him with surprise expression.
Haseena: hum kaise?
Rahil: okay phir cut kar do.
Haseena: ap bat kar lo
Rahil: driving kar raha hai. Phone attend nahi kar sakta.
She stared at him for a while. He always surprised her. Maybe it was because she's was somehow wanted to see Anubhav's in him.
She remembered he once explained he was brought up with disciplined as the son of an army officer.
So she never saw him doing something ridiculous and against the law. Not even something like breaking signal. Even when he was in India.
She cut the call and put the phone on the side.
Then she again started to see outside and tried to observe the beauty of the city in her.
As far as they were going, not only the beauty increased. She was totally engulfed in the view that Rahil's voice had startled her.
Rahil: phir Kaisa Laga apko apka nea shahar? 
Haseena (while still looking outside) bohat khubsurat…
Rahil:" this is world's second  most beautiful capital after London."
While informing her, there was pride in his voice for his country.
Now she looked at him and smiled widely."be shak yeh bohat khubsurat hai." Her comment brought a smile on his face as well. She looked at his smile which was same as Anubhav and his pride for his country. Sometimes she felt like Anubhav and Rahil were the two parts of the same coin.
Now he looked at her as well. There was some baby hairs come on her face which he put it aside. His hands were cold but not unpleasant. She stirred a little with his touch and looked outside.
While doing so, she also taunted. "Driving k sath phone nahi utha Sakta mgr begam k sath romance kar sakte hain?"
Rahil shrugged his shoulder: romance na karne ka to koi qanun nahi hai." She could feel a smile in his voice.
But she didn't turn to him. Suddenly there was a raining outside and she'd turn to him with excited expression. "Barish ho Rahi hai Rahil…"
Rahil: Yahan ka roz ka hai. Adat mat banaiye ga begum, Karachi main Barish roz nahi hoti.
At his sentence, she remembered the he was currently living in Karachi because of his profession instead of Islamabad. But her mission was about to get information from his father and uncle. Because of this, she had to live with them in Islamabad instead of going to Karachi with him.
At that she turned to him and showed him fake anger.
Haseena: hum ne apko Kya kaha tha Rahil k humain joint family bohat Pasand hai aur hum sub k sath rahna chahte hain..aur Karachi main apke shooting par Jane k bad hum to ghar par akele bore ho jae ge.
Rahil: aur main ne apko Kya kaha tha k Mera ghar ghar nahi hostel hai. Subha 8 baje sub se dress up ho kar nashte ki miz pae aa Jana hai warna no baje k bad nashta nahi mile ga. Rat ko Isha ki namaz se pahle Khana khaya jae ga aur sub ne mojud hona hai. Pura din kahin par bhi guzaro, 8 baje tak ghar par hona hai apko..aur to aur koi outing ka plan ho to rat k 12 baje se pahle ghar par hona hai. Puri rat bahir guzarna to Bhool jao. Aur…
Haseena cut his sentence. "Aray bus… hum samjh gae aur humain koi problem nahi hai. Har ghar k Kuch rules hote hai,is main itna bura manane wali koi bat nahi. Waise bhi hum ne apni Zindagi bohat discipline k sath guzari hai to humain koi problem hogi, so don't worry.
Rahil: thek hai Bhai thek hai. Agar apko us hostel main rahne ka shoq hai to Khushi se yeh shoq Pura kijiye.. jab tak mujhe nea project nahi milta to hum yahi par ho Rahe ge? Bus khush?
At that she smiled widely. "Haan bohat…"
At that he also looked at her intensely.
Haseena: samne daikh kar gaadi chalaiye warna accident ho jae ga , phir law follow karne ka bhi koi faida nahi Hoga.". There was unusual chirp in her voice which brought a wide smile to his face.
"Lagta hai mosam ka asar ho raha hai ap par begaum! Warna mujhe to lag raha tha k yeh shadi ap se zabardasti karwai Gai hai."
At that her smile vanished for a moment.
But then she smiled forcefully. "Aisi bat nahi, bus shadi ki gabhrahat thi aur aise Apne desh ko chod kar ek ajnabi jagah par aana humain udas kar raha tha."
Rahil: aur desh bhi woh Jo dushman hai." There was something in his tone but Haseena couldn't understand what it was.
Haseena: aisi bat nahi hai. Desh Kisi ka koi dushman thodi ho sakta hai, yeh to desh k log hote hain Jo ek dusre k dushman bane hote hain.
At that Rahil shook his head and suddenly held her hand with his one hand.
Rahil: yeh apke aur mere mulk k log nahi hai Jo ek dusre k dushman hain. Hum bacho ne apna bachpan India k dramas daikhte hue guzara hai aur ab Pakistani media ka India main ek alag hi fandom hai. Shayri ho ya phir art ka koi aur form, woh sub se pahle India se Pakistan aur Pakistan se India jati hai. Hum sub ek hi zaban bolte hai, ek jaise dikhte hain aur ek hi culture jeete hai. Thoda bohat changing to ek hi mulk k ek shahar se dusre shahar jae to dikh jata hai yeh to phir desh hai.
Haseena who was listening to him intensely, asked the question. "To phir apke khayal main masla kahan hai?"
Rahil put his finger on her temple while saying, "masla Yahan hai Haseena! Humari soch main."
Haseena: hum samjhe nahi…
Rahil: Kuch khas log Apne Apne desh par aur us k logon par qabza karne k Liye humari socho par qabza kiya hua hai. Woh humain ek dusre k khilaf bhadkate hai, chahe mazhab k Naam par to chahe culture deference k Naam par. Woh humain yeh Bata kar k humare padosi mulk humara dushman hai apna ulu sedha karte hain.
Haseena heeded to his words and understood it clearly. However he wanted to know more about his point of view.
Haseena:aur in se in ko Kya faida Hoga?
Rahil: voting mile gi, inki hakumat qaim Hogi. Humari public k jazbat khailte hain yeh chand log, halank Dil to humara ek hi hai aur khoon bhi…
Haseena was puzzled by his words. "Kya Matlab khooon bhi?"
Rahil: Matlab nasal to hum sub ki ek hi hai, Pakistan India se hi nikla hai. Hum sub k forefather to ek hi hai.
At that Haseena nodded and started looking outside.
Rahil looked at her head while expecting some argument in return. When she didn't say anything, he started looking at the road. However, after a long pause, she said slowly which he heard with great difficulty. Anyhow he had heard it.
She said. "Kash sub apki tarha soch sakte."
..........
At home, they were welcomed with the shower of flowers.
There were some more people there welcoming them.
Her mother in law had also introduced her to some of their relatives.
After that Rahil's bhabhi had took her to visit her new home. Rahil's home was the perfect combination of traditional and modern architecture and design.
"Tumhara aur Rahil ka kamra uper hai, woh tumhain sub se akhir main dikhaun gi. Neeche Ami aur baba ka, Mera kamra hain bus." Rahil's bhabhi, Shazia informed her.
She looked around and noticed some of the rooms were closed.
Haseena: Ayr baqi k kamre?
Shazia: oh, yeh baba aur yeh Taya Abu ki studies hain. Aur yeh samne common aur special guest room.
Haseena: common aur special Kya Matlab?
Shazia; Matlab common Kisi rishte dar ya dost waghera k Liye hota hai aur yeh special guest room baba ya Taya Abu k koi delegates waghera aate hain ya koi khas meeting hoti hai to woh Yahan hoti hai.
Haseena looked keenly at special guest room. It was big room big enough to call it a small flat, with a glass wall in which she could see beautiful and elegant furniture inside.
Shazia: hafte main do bar Yahan ki safai hoti hai, woh Ami khud apni nigrani Mai. Karwati hai, kabhi kabhar zarurat pare to main Karwa daiti hun.
At that she nodded.
Shazia also added: is ghar main Jahan jana mgr study rooms aur yeh jagah out of reach hai, samji."
Haseena nodded, she didn't need to take action now but she could observe everything. She remembered what Bakshi sir said to her.
Flashback
Bakshi: Haseena wahan ja kar koi jald Bazi nahi Karni hai. Kuch bhi hua to as an Indian, tum par hi Inka pahla shak jae ga.
Haseena: phir humain Kitna arsa rukna Hoga sir?
Bakshi: daikho Haseena, humare khabri ne bataya hai k abhi Pakistan k Kuch aman Pasand insan Pakistan ki Bharat k khilaf yojna k varudh ja Rahe hain. UN main se Kuch aise log hain, jinka is paksh main hona zaruri hai. Humain nahi malum k Amjad Khan Ayr uski team ko inko manane main Kitna waqt lage ga mgr ek desh par hamla karna ek bada decision hai so we have time.
Haseena: to phir humain Kya karna hoga sir?
Bakshi: Kuch bhi sunane ya jaanane ki jaldi mat karo. Bus Apne Kam khule rakho aur daikho k kon si meetings ho Rahi hai aur kon kon woh attend kar raha hai mgr filhal at least two months tak koi spy trick ya gadget use nahi karna. Balk spy hi nahi karna..at least two months tak sirf ek achi Bahu ka character play karo, aur jahan Jane se mana karain wahan mat jao.  take unhe tum par Vishwas ho jae. Balke ho sake to…" he had intentionally left his sentence incomplete.
Haseena: ho sake to Kya sir?
What Bakshi had said next enraged her.
Flashback ended
She clenched her fist while thinking about her and Bakshi next conversation but jerked this thoughts while looking around.
Then she showed her kitchen. Shazia: "Kitchen k peeche servant quarter hai..hum sub k room main intercom hai. Tumhe Kuch chahiye Hoga to mungwa laina ya Kisi mulazim ko bulana Hoga to mgr rat k dus baje k bad aur subha k 7 baje se pahle nahi. Taya Abu ko Pasand nahi k hum Apne aaram k Liye mulazmo k aaram ka waqt kharab karain."
She nodded as well.
Then they went upstairs.
"Yeh samne Jo do rooms hain woh Sona aur Nomi ka hain, yeh tumhara kamra."
Then she opened the door and switched on the light.
Haseena was awestruck with a room. It was a large room with beautiful ebony furniture.
Shazia: tumhara Saman cupboard main set kar diya hai,agar Kuch changing Karni ho to tum khala ko Bula kar Karwa laina.
Haseena once again nodded.
Shazia: tum change kar k aaram kar lo, Rahil to abhi do teen ghante k Liye Apne dosto k pass gea. Main tumhe rat k khane par jaga dun gi. Agar Kuch chahiye Hoga to Bata Daina.
She nodded.
Then suddenly she remembered something.
Haseena: koi after marriage rasam nahi Hogi.
Shazia shook her head: humare Yahan koi khas rasam nahi hai. Aur Jo thodi bohat di woh ab sub k busy schedule ki waja se karne ka waqt hi nahi milta. Aj to phir bhi sub ghar par hai, Kal se to woh bhi nahi hoge. Tum bhi adat daal.lo aur Meri tarha koi hobby dhund lo.
Shazia was a public speaker and social worker.
She nodded and asked. "Munh dikhai bhi nahi Hogi?" She was getting anxious for munh dikhai rasm as she didn't have energy to sit with ghunghat in front of numbers of ladies.
At that Shazia had sly grin which she didn't understand.
Shazia: woh to rat ko Rahil karain ga naa!
She got confusion listening to it. "Rahil Kyu karain ge? Woh to auratain Karti hain."
At that Shazia also got confused.
Shazia: kon si rasm ki bat kar rahi ho.
Then Haseena explained munh dikhai rasm.
Shazia shook her head after listening to it. "Humare Yahan agar aisi rasm kahin hoti bhi hai to main ne to Kisi shadi par nahi daikhi. So aisi koi rasm nahi, relax karo tum.
Haseena: aur Jo ap ne kaha tha k Rahil ne munh dikhai Karni hai is ka Kya Matlab?
At that there was a sly smile on her face. "Yeh to tumhe rat ko Rahil Bata dain ga. Acha munh dikhai se yad aaya, agar rat k Liye Saman is drawer main rakha hai, check kar laina." She pointed out to drawer in he cupboard.
She nodded.
When Shazia left, she had walked around the room. She also decided to check the drawer. There were some napkins, wet tissues, a bottle of fragrant oil and a nice pair of night dress. She put out a night dress and expected something sexy. But instead it was a simple silk pajama set contained of short shirt and trouser. It was nothin revealing to which she was thankful for. But she didn't understand the purpose of other things. She shrugged her shoulder and closed the drawer.
After a while, she had drawn the curtain and her breath hitched for a moment. Behind the curtain, there was a glass wall in which she could see the most beautiful view she has ever seen. There was a glass door and balcony beyond it.
She went to the balcony and look the beautiful view. "Kash hum Yahan aise aate to Kitna acha lagta. Kash hum Anubhav k sath Yahan aa sakte.' while thinking about Anubhav, there was a pang in her heart. She jerked this thought and now avoiding looking at the beautiful view.
"Hum Kya soch Rahe hain? Hum Yahan mission k Liye aaen hain. Kahin ghumne phirne nahi Jo shahar ki khubsurti ko nihar Rahe hain."
Then she went to her room and sit on the bed. "Anubhav humain maaf kar Daina, humain apko is mission k Liye Kuch dair k Liye bholna Hoga. Humari udasi humare chahre par dikhne lag Gai hain aur hum aise udas chahre k sath Rahil aur uske ghar walon ka Dil to nahi jeet sakte." After that she had laid down on the bed in a comfortable position. "Mgr chinta mat karain humari tanhai main hum apke hi sath hoge."
Suddenly she realized that now she was married, she didn't get much of alone time, as she already had a partner.
There was also a dread in her mind about her night with Rahil. Suddenly she also realized about the purpose of those things for tonight.  However jerking every thought from her mind, she had tried to sleep.
.......
AN: how was that? I'm thinking about making Rahil as Anubhav but it would create a loophole in the plot. So let's see what  would happen. However Rahil would do some things in the upcoming chapters to which Anubhav would never do.
Let's see, what will you think about it as Anubhav was capable to doing something like this even for a mission.