Chapter 11

AN: again no one cracked the code. Khair this episode Haseena would do it herself.
........
Two years ago.
Anubhav had released Rahil while giving him warning that he couldn't left to country for a while.
When Anubhav left, he called for his trusted officer.
Anubhav: is par din rat Nazar rakho.
Officer: sir mgr mujhe samjh nahi aaya k agar yeh suspect hai to ap ne isko choda ku?
Anubhav: kuk mujrim Kai bar qaid main koi ghalti nahi karta mgr rihai Milne k bad kar laita hai. Yeh bhi ghalti karain ga. Agar humara anumam is k mutaliq thek hai to jald hi hum isko range hathon pakde ge.
Officer: thek hai Sir, main Nazar rakhta hun is par. Jaise hi koi suspicious bat pata chale I'll report you.
Then Anubhav dismissed the officer.
He had expected that it would take days for Rahil to make any mistake. So he had started working on some files. He was so engrossed in his work that he didn't notice when it was evening.
"Itna samay beet gea pata hi nahi Chala." He realized that he had skipped his lunch. While he was preparing lunch, he got called from the officer.
He picked up the call immediately.
Officer: sir, woh Rahil Kisi sunsan si building ki taraf ja Raha hai. Mujhe to mamla gadbad lag raha hai."
Anubhav: thek hai is par Nazar rakho, hum bhi wohi pohanch Rahe hai."
He took off his apron and switched off the gas. "Chalo aj ab ratri bhojan hi ek hi bar karain ge."
Unbeknownst to him that he won't have the dinner either.
When he had arrived at the building, his officer had informed him about. He didn't find the officer there.
"Yeh shriman kahan chalain gae? Inka intazar karne se bahter bhiter chal kar daikhte hain." He took out his gun and cautiously entered into the building.
He was looking around but there was no sign of anyone to be there. He decided to go upper floors to investigate further. However when he was on the stairs, sooner
Someone attacked him from the back on his head. After a while he came into his senses and found himself bound in the chair.
Someone slapped on his face. "Apne apko bohat Shana samjhta hain naa hero kahin ka? Tu ne hum ko hi bewaquf bana kar bomb diffuse kar diya." Anubhav opened  his eyes and found a man in goon dress up in front of him.
That goon grabbed his face and showed him dagger.
"Bata ku kiya aisa? Apun ki deal hui thi naa k tu apun ko wahan Jane ki opening de ga aur apun is k badle main tere ko desh k Kuch raaz dain ge." Another goon came in front of him who seemed like a boss.
Anubhav was right to assumed it as the goon who grabbed who called this person boss.
Goon 1:  "boss humain to lagta hai k yeh Pakistani nahi hai. Idhr India ka hi hai aur humain bewaquf bana raha hai."
Anubhav was keenly listening to them. As far as he had assumed that they had kidnapped him after assuming that he was Rahil.
But the question was where was the real Rahil?
He had decided to play along.
Anubhav: ap Sahi samjhe maha purush hum Hindustani hi hai.
Both goons were shocked to listen to him.
Goon 1: boss is ne to Urdu se Hindi main kulti Khai hai.
Goon 2: oye bewara Dheeraj rakh! Apun ko eda samjha hua hai is ne. Koi Hindustani nahi hai. Saari kundli nikala hai iski. Daikh abhi zaban kholta hai.
Then he put his phone in front of Anubhav. There was a young girl  around 19 to 20. Was bound to a chair.
Boss: daikh Teri niece ko pakda hua hai apun ne. Agar tu Chahta hai k apun usko Kuch nahi karain to woh karna Jo apun tujhe kahe ga."
Anubhav understood that there was matter of blackmail. He didn't recognize the girl but she could be related to Rahil. So he played along and  nodded.
Boss: ab Bata kis k Liye Kam karta hai TU?
Anubhav: Hindustani sarkar k Liye.
Boss slapped him hard. "phir eda banata hai. Ek Pakistani Hindustani sarkar k Liye Kam ku karain ga?"
Then they investigated him for a while.
But didn't get any significant information from him.
Anubhav who had first thought to play along but now understood that there was nothing he could get from them while becoming Rahil. So he needed to become Anubhav, capture those goons and investigate them. They were clearly involved in that bomb blast incident.
So he had started to untie his hands from the ropes as he was trained to do.
He was just at the end of it that  he had stopped. Because goon who was called someone else who might be their real boss.
He stayed in the same position for listening to what he was talking to boss. 
Boss: boss, is hero se to Kuch bhi nahi mil raha.
Another person had said something and that junior boss nodded.
Then he took out his gun and pointed towards Anubhav.
Boss: apun k tu Kisi Kam ka nahi, Marne k Liye tyar ho ja.
Before Anubhav could do something, a gun shot was heard and the boss  fell down on his pool of blood.
Anubhav was stupified for a moment to see the but instant come out in his senses. Before another goon could escape, he had captured him and bound both of his hand behind him.
Anubhav: Kis k Liye Kam karte ho batao aur Rahil ko kaise jante ho?
Goon who was confused and terrified now was petrified to see someone behind him.
Then Anubhav felt coldness of iron on his head and turned to see Rahil standing there.
Rahil smirked: kaise ho Laala?