Chapter 7

AN: Kisi ne Rahil k army officer hone par shock hi show nahi kiya.  Dil tod diya Mera. Acha Kisi ne Rahil main koi aisi bat note ki jis se Lage k woh Anubhav hai? Agar ki to batana zarur phir main sochun gi k is ki Anubhav kaise banana hai (banana bhi nahi hai. Sorry for late update, life happened. Story to damagh main aa kar tang kar rahi thi bus likhne ki Fursat nahi mil rahi thi).
Ab story ki taraf chalte hain
............

Zehaal-e-miskeen makun taghaful,
Duraye naina banaye batiyan.

Do not overlook my misery,
by blandishing your eyes and weaving tales,

Ke taab-e-hijran nadaram ay jaan,
Na leho kahe lagaye chatiyan.

My patience has over-brimmed, O sweetheart!
why do you not take me to your bosom
(Amir Khusro)
One day had been passed and it was Friday. She had talked to Rahil on phone yesterday. Now it was 12 pm and there was some constant restlessness she was feeling.
"Humain itni be chaini Kyu ho Rahi hai? Rahil thek hi hoge. Agar masjid main bomb hai to Amjad Khan aur uski team sanbhal lain gi, hum ku fikar karain, humara desh thodi hai." She tried to console herself but it was in vain. Indeed it was not her country but there would be many innocent people.
Besides she was worried about him?
Why?
When she didn't understand the reason behind her restlessness, she called Rahil. But he didn't attend. She tried many times but he had cut the call.. after a while his phone was switched off.
Haseena: Ya Allah! Inka phone switch off Kyu hai? Woh thek ho? Friday prayer ka time bhi ho gea hai. Kya karain?"
While thinking that she went outside. She was Amjad Khan in white shalwar qameez who was also going for Friday prayer.
Baba…"
She didn't want to address him. There was always a strange kind of hesitation for her to call him. Maybe it was because she was married to his son while she was here for spying on him.
Amjad Khan turned to him. "Ji kahiye beta?" He was polite but he looked like he was in hurry.
Haseena: ap ki Rahil se bat hui?
Amjad: ji subha hui thi? Apki nahi hui Kya?
Haseena: Kal hui thi. Abhi kab se phone kar rahi hun utha nahi rahe aur abhi kiya to phone switch off hai.
Amjad: koi masla nahi, namaz k Liye nikla Hoga to switch off kar diya Hoga. Ya phir Kisi Kam main  masroof Hoga.
At that she looked at him carefully. He was calm.. It meant to situation was in control. Obviously it was matter of the security of his country. Besides he knew that Rahil was at Lahore, he would either inform Rahil or made sure that the place was safer for his son. It was what fathers did.
After observing it, she nodded and went to her room.
She felt little bit at ease but not so much and waiting for Rahil to call her.
.......

At Lahore
Badshahi Mosque
Rahil: Kya situation hain officers? (Through radio device)
Officer 1: sir north and east main do bombs mil chuke hai.
Rahil: okay, gears ready rakho, I'll come there. Dismiss.
After a while there would be lots of people for prayer. They come here to pray to their God, he didn't want them to bury themselves there. Besides it was also historical monuments which could be a great lose to this country.
He went to north and put on the gears to protect himself from bomb blast. He and one other officers was there to diffuse these bombs. He was not at advance level. Another officer was.
Rahil: kya update hai officer? Kya ho jae ga yeh diffuse?
Officer: ho jae ga sir, mujhe sirf Kuch time chahiye.
He nodded and waited for him to diffuse it.
The officer had done it.
They went to east and  diffuse another bomb.
Officer: ab sirf ek bomb bacha hai sir mgr hum ne har jagah chan Mari hai mgr humain nahi Mila. Kya pata Khabar ghalat ho? Yahan sirf do hi bombs ho.
Rahil nodded his head negatively. "Nahi officer, khabar SuChi ho ya jhuti mgr humain har Haal main apni tasali Karni hai. Lakho be gunah Ayr mulk ki security ka sawal hai. Humain khutbah se pahle pahle ek ek jagah chan Marni hai. Aur Kisi ko bhi Kisi chiz ki bhanak ho, koi aisa insan dikhay, foran mujhe itla karain. Got it?
Officers: Roger sir
Rahil: good, let's get to work. Hurry
Rahil was also looking for the bombs. Suddenly he realized something. He called an officer who had bomb detecting machine.
Officer: yes sir.
Rahil: is taraf mere sath aaen. He said while directing him towards a place which was situated for the imaam of the mosque.
Rahil: is ke neeche check karo.
Officers did and Suddenly there was a bib coming from the floor.
Officer: Sir yeh to Zameen k under se aa rahi hai, Kisi ne yeh jagah tod kar bomb lagaya hai. Zarur time bomb Hoga.
Rahil nodded. He went ahead and tap the floor to check the place which could be built recently.
After a while he detected a place which titles seemed broken.
He signaled the officers to come here.
He pulled the brick but it was too strong.
Officer: sir hum bomb diffuser ko Bula lain?
Rahil: Bula lo, mgr jab tak main ise khol kar to daikhun.
He pulled the brick with full force and it came out but it hit his head. Thankfully he had put on the gear.
He saw inside and found a bomb there.
Rahil: officer humain wire dijiye.
But when he turned back, he was shocked to see a headshot in that officer. The officer fell on him and there was a man standing behind him.
Now he had put his gun on him.
Man: itni jaldi nahi officer. Tum pahle Apne Khuda se mil lo phir tumhare mulk k log bhi mil lain ge.
Rahil stood up and looked at him.
Rahil: aur apko Kyu lagta hai k aisa ho kar Rahe ga jab k bomb to diffuse ho gea hai.
He showed him the wire which he was hiding.
The man was shocked, "itni jaldi kaise tum ne bomb diffuse kar diya."rahil had taken advantage of his shock and went to him. He immediately bound his hand which held the gun behind him and put it on his head.
The man also seemed like trained and elbowed him. Rahil tried to dodge him but he fell on the floor. Fortunately he had the gun and shot him on the leg.
He could shoot him but he wanted to capture him live for investigation.
The man cried in pain and put out a knife and tried to attack Rahil. Though he had wore a gear but there was a place in which plastics was wrapped and it could be easily torn. Besides Rahil was also having mobility problem due  to Wearing gears. But he had someone captured the man.
Meanwhile the team also come and helped him with the bomb.
Officer: sir ap thek hai.
Rahil: main thek hun. Ap please in officer ko check karain, Kya koi umeed hai?
He asked hopefully. As he was shot on head but he always hoped that it won't be another corpse he would not be carrying.
The officer checked him and nodded negatively. "Sorry sir!"
Rahil nodded sadly.
Then they completed the procedure and offered the prayers together.
After prayers all of them went to report their senior.
Senior: well done officers! Ap apni apni reports submit karwa dain.
After submitting the report.
Senior: Rahil, us aadmi ka Kya hua Jo pakra gea tha.
Rahil: sir woh investigation k Liye Le jaya gea hai.
Senior: us ko Aibt a bad k military base le kar jao.
Rahil: mgr sir?
Senior: mgr wgr Kuch nahi. Usko Aibt a Bad chod kar Karachi report Karo. Bohat arse se ghayab ho. Wahan par CC hotel main Kuch suspicious activities shuru ho Gai hai. Raid Karni pade gi. Wahan ki bhi khahar lo.
Rahil: okay sir, kab nikalna hai mujhe?
Senior: prisoner ko Le kar abhi hi niklo aur Karachi k Liye parso subha.
Rahil nodded and saluted him.
When he opened the phone, he saw 9 missed calls from Haseena.
Rahil: yeh Haseena ji humain itni calls ku kar rahi thi. He was about to call her back but he got to signal from officer who was bringing the prisoners.
He couldn't use phone while with the prisoners. So he switched off his phone.
......
Next day:
The first thing she checked whether Rahil phone was switched on or not. But it was not.
Ya Allah Khair… Kya karain hum."
She switched on the tv to check to news . But there was no news about any bomb blast.
Koi bomb blast bhi nahi hua aur Rahil ka phone bhi on nahi hua. Kya karain hum?" Then she thought another thing.
Humain Yahan aaen hue mahine se zayada ho gea hai. Ab humain Kam par lagna chahiye. Aj Rahil aur baba ki meeting bhi nahi honi, aj hi moqa hai, study main ja kar Kuch suragh lagane ka. Is tarha humara Rahil ki taraf se bhi dhiyan hat jae ga.
She waited for afternoon as it was typical time for everyone to take a nap at their rooms.
Meanwhile she also checked her phone and called Rahil as well.
But to no avail.
At afternoon, she went to the study room of the Amjad Khan.
She had only Few minutes to start her Investigation.
Slowly, she had come inside  without making any noise and closed the door behind her.
She looked here and there to search for something.
She looked the files and opened the first one. It was the file of bomb blast mission. So she put it aside. She checked one more and it was about some other national security issue. There were some more files about new cadets at the military schools and teams of some officers. She didn't find something significant.
Suddenly she saw a green file which was quite thin as compared to other files.
She opened the file and there was only one page placed inside of it.
It was not some official document. There was a phone number and some code was written. She was about to close the file, she opened it once again.
It was a phone number of India. She knew this number. It was been a long time, she had seen this number so she didn't recognize it first.
Normally people saved the numbers in contact list so they never needed to memorized it besides some numbers. She was also one of those numbers. However when she entered into IB. She was ordered to memorized the numbers. That's why before going to this mission, she had memorize the numbers of everyone including her loved ones.
She didn't remember to which this number belonged to. It meant it was of someone she knew before going into IB.
She again looked at the number and memorized it so easily like she had memorized this number before. She looked at the code.
It was written "SHAH Fr R".
After that she came out from Amjad study and went to her room.
She noticed that number and code in her notebook.
She put out her hidden phone and dialed the number.
The number was switched off.
"Humain Santu se contact kar k is number ki details nikalwani Hogi. Hum yeh message is ko text kar daite hain."
She again dialed this number in order to send it to Santu but suddenly she had stopped. She pressed back button and again dialed this number.
In past, she had dialed this number junkies numerous times.
She knew this number. To resolve any doubt from her mind. She had dialed this number from her smartphone.
Yes, this number was saved in her google account. It was not shown as it was in her previous mobile but she was using the same google account on her Android phone which had saved her contact list in her back up list.
That's why now the name of that person was showing on her screen.
Her heart pang to see Anubhav's name on her screen after a year.
.........
Thoda sa reaction de do. Agla scene main ne Socha hua hai, Kya pata bonus mil jae.