Part 1: The beginning!

"Where?" Micah asked as we all spawned back at the meeting table.

"Okay, there was a long dish, in the sink that someone didn't put up, or even rinse!" Elijah said. We all gasped in horror, Shiloh's mom specifically told us that we had to wash the dishes! Everyone knows that.

"Anyone sus?" Shiloh asked as she looked around at all of us.

There was a moment of silence before Judah yelled, "Britney's sus!" He said as he pointed, voted, for her.

"What? I literally didn't do anything!" Britney said back.

"Mm, that's sus!" Judah yelled, still pointing at her, "That's sus right there."

"I just came here to say hi to your mom!" Britney smiled before gesturing to me, "Like (Y/N)?"

"Okay she's the imposter! You can hate me forever if I'm wrong but we have to vote Britney!" Judah said exasperatedly.

"Alright, good enough for me." Elijah shrugged as we all voted skip.

Britney was soon thrown out and... Was not the imposter. Well, go figure, you can't just vote someone out on the first round! That's just rude!

"Alright everybody! Mom gave us a each a list of tasks so get'em done!" Shiloh said as she handed out the task papers.

"Yeah! And remember, there's still two imposters!" I shouted as I looked down at my sheet.

Take out trash

Fix wires

Download

Clean leaves from vent

Card swipe

Water plant

Huh, seemed simple enough. Except the plant task was like, seven steps. Maybe I shouldn't have been so nice to take up that offer to help finish chores for Shiloh's mom...

I walked into a room and saw David crouched near a broken glass cup. "Oh my gosh! You guys you gotta-" David shouted, stopping when he looked up and saw me, Elijah, and Judah gaping at him. "Okay, it was like this when I found it." He tried. 

Unsurprisingly, David got thrown out. I winced as he hit the floor quite hard.

"Okay okay, David was... NOT the imposter. Dang it!" Elijah read the text from David. 

Josiah held his phone down a little so I could see. The meeting was over and I decided to not go with Elijah and Judah because I had tasks in the opposite places than them. 

"Swipe the card. Card not accepted. What is that supposed to mean?" I heard Daniel mutter to himself as he tried to swipe his card. 

I walked over to the card swiper, swiped my card first try and walked back out. Daniel just looked at me in shock. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing..." he groaned as he tried to swipe his card again, the card not going through.

As I was finishing my download, unsurprisingly, a meeting was called...

"Where? Who reported? Where?" The usual questions were asked. 

"Okay. I called the meeting. 'Cause Micah was standing there, all suspicious and he looked at me like..." Josiah told us. He then re-enacted the look Micah apparently did at him. 

I shared a look with Mary and we were both as confused as each other. 

"You called a meeting," Shiloh started.

"Because Micah was 'looking suspicious'?" I continued.

"YEAH." Josiah said as though it was the most obvious thing in the world. We all voted him out and he was thrown out of the house.