Ooooooh... Awkward...

"Jocelyn, this is definitely not the right way!" (Y/N) said, trying to push the little girl up. Since Jocelyn was done with school, (Y/N) thought they could take a vacation together but instead, they got lost and ended up in jail.

Jocelyn emerged out of the tunnel, with (Y/M) following her. "What? This isn't the exit!" Jocelyn exclaimed and held up her two hands, "We made a big mistake, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) appeared out from the side and looked around, "How'd we get into another cell?" She asked.

"I dunno." Jocelyn shrugged.

"Jocelyn?! (Y/N)!?"

"Guys, you're in prison too?" Jocelyn asked as they both stood up fully. (Y/N) brushed the hay off of her pants and sneezed. Why was it so dusty here?

"We're in prison? You're supposed to be in school!" Elijah said to Jocelyn before turning to (Y/N), "And you're supposed to be... Wait, what're you doing here? I mean, not that I'm not glad to see you. I mean, I am glad but..."

Shiloh face palmed and Josiah sighed. (Y/N) turned red, looking away from Elijah. Ever since the... incident... They were avoiding each other like the plague. It was awkward being around each other.

I mean, if your best friends brother kissed you and you kissed him back, you'd question what your relationship was right? Not very casual.

"Me and Jocelyn got into jail during our vacation together since she's on summer break." (Y/N) shrugged. She struggled to keep her voice steady.

"You're in a monster prison on a different raelo. How could you have possibly gone from vacation to a prison?" Shiloh asked.

"We've had a craaaaaazy vacation." Jocelyn smiled before frowning, "Why're you traveling with a prisoner orc?"

"Did this pint sized little-"

"It can talk?!" Jocelyn exclaimed. Michelle gasped loudly as (Y/N) bit down on her fist to conceal a laugh and gave Jocelyn a low high five.

"Got it!" Josiah suddenly yelled. We all followed them into a vent which led to the inner walls of the prison. Well, this was kinda cool!

"Everyone look for a way out!" Shiloh told us in a quiet voice as she tapped on the bricks in the walls. 

(Y/N) nodded before shaking various pipes and rattling certain vents in the walls, avoiding any sort of interaction with Elijah.

"Shiloh, what is that?" Elijah asked, earning (Y/N)'s attention as she looked up to see Shiloh holding a leather book.

"This could help you clear your name!" Shiloh explained as she flipped through the pages of the mysterious and suspicious looking book.

"But we don't need to clear my name!"

"If we don't clear your name, this could haunt you forever!" Shiloh argued.

"Or... I just keep going!" Elijah smiled.

"Guys! I found a way out." Josiah alerted the three. 

(Y/N) grabbed Jocelyn's hand as they all filed through a narrow alleyway and climbed up a wall of empty bricks. How convenient...

As (Y/N) helped Jocelyn up from the vent, Jocelyn quickly ran over to the unconscious body of a monster guard with a smile. "I could dispose of the body." Jocelyn smiled.

"Jocelyn, no! Where'd you even learn how to do that?!" Elijah exclaimed. Jocelyn smiled and pointed to (Y/N), who sighed.

"It's been a crazy vacation." She shook her head. Elijah's eyes seemed to linger onto her figure before snapping back to Jocelyn.