Zombiessss 2

"Alright listen up!" (Y/N) called, standing next to Elijah as they briefed the remaining team. "We have two reasons to be here. First, we need to turn off the signal that's being emitted from here."

"The second," Elijah yelled, "Is to take out the alpha zombie, and find out why they are here."

"There are currently ten infected. Take a good look at each other. We are the six that cannot be the alpha. Anyone else is a suspect." (Y/N) announced, "If you hit a zombie that's not the alpha, it buys you about three seconds to run away. Hit the alpha with a dart, and they morph back, leaving the zombies vulnerable. After that, each zombie you hit will morph back into themselves."

"Any questions?" Elijah asked, and everyone shook their heads. "Alright. You have thirty seconds to pick your weapon. Take enough darts, and a walkie-talkie."

(Y/N) and Elijah walked into the storage room, picking out their weapons, tying the dart belts onto themselves. (Y/N) brought out two notebooks, handing one to Eli. "Here."

He turned it over, "Perfect."

"You ready?" She asked him. He nodded as (Y/N) pocketed a little video log recorder as well

"As I'll ever be."

"Everyone ready?" (Y/N) yelled, and everyone turned to her, faces determined.

"Let's go!" They entered, guns raised, (Y/N) and Elijah at the very front, eyes flitting about for the first sign of the Infected.

A green onesie moved somewhere, and (Y/N) turned, seeing no-one. She turned back, and the group moved slowly ahead.

A yell sounded to her left, and she turned, her reflexes kicking in, finger already pressing the trigger and several darts shot out of the gun, hitting the zombie.

"INFECTED!" Daniel yelled, as three more zombies appeared in front of them.

(Y/N) and Elijah raised their weapons, shooting continuously, as (Y/N) yelled, "Run left!"

The group scattered, running through the various hallways on the right side of the map.

"Oh no." (Y/N) said, as she realized that Daniel and Elijah were with her. "Find the others. They can't be left alone."

Daniel nodded, running off to find the rest of the team. Several zombies appeared around them.

"Oh come on." Elijah yelled, "Seven of you? Really?"

The zombies had their hoods up, making it impossible for (Y/N) and Elijah to recognise them. (Y/N) grinned at Elijah. "You think we should've taken Shiloh with us?"

"Nah."

Elijah and (Y/N) stood back to back, guns raised. The zombies advanced, axes raised. (Y/N) tightened her shoulders, and Elijah cracked his neck. They began shooting simultaneously.

"Eli, switch with me!" (Y/N) yelled, and Eli pushed her up. She grabbed the wire that was hanging above and swung over the zombies, distracting half of them, who ran behind her.

She walked backwards, shooting blindly. The zombies fell, and (Y/N) took off, running back to Elijah. She grabbed his hand and they took off.

"We need to establish a base somewhere. Somewhere we can talk, make a plan." Elijah looked around, and suddenly pulled (Y/N) towards the right. He pinned her up against one of the arcade's games, a palm on her mouth.

(Y/N)'s eyes flickered across his face, as he strained his neck, watching the zombie walk off.

"Come on." He said, making (Y/N) shake her head, as they began creeping across the arcade. Spotting a good place to make a base, (Y/N) poked him nodding her head in that direction.