IMPOSTER

"Where? Where?" Everyone asked as Shiloh reported a meeting.

"Someone ate the marshmallows out of the lucky charms! And now it's just the boring wheat things!" Shiloh explained.

 Everyone gasped but then Josiah gasped again. "(Y/N)?" He asked in shock.

"Yeah?"

 "You switched colors?" He asked. Everyone gasped again.

"Well, brown WAS kind of boring. So I chose Cyan!" I smiled.

 "Who are you and what have you done to (Y/N)." Judah pointed his finger at me.

"Judah, it's me." I moved his finger away from my face.

 "Tell me something only the real (Y/N )would know" Judah still didn't believe me...

 "Last week, you thought Mount Everest was in America." I rolled my eyes.

"AMERICA'S A BIG CONTINENT OKAY?!" Judah defended.

Everyone turned to him. "What?" He asked. Elijah rolled his eyes.

 "We're getting off topic! Anyone sus?" Elijah asked.

 We all turned to Judah "Judah, is anyone sus?" Daniel asked.

 "Nope! Nope, no one's sus today." Judah said.

"Not even red?" Micah asked.

"Reds not even like a little bit sus?" I asked.

 "No. No. Red isn't sus." Judah was pained to say that. He turned around and screamed into his arm. Oh... Judah and Britney were the imposters... Right...

Everyone looked at Judah weirdly. "I'm good." Judah said.

 "That's weird." Shiloh commented "Since we don't have any evidence, I say we skip!" Shiloh told us.

"Skip! Skip. Skip." Everyone skipped as Judah's arm rose and started to point to Britney. Judah used his other hand to hold the arm down.

"Can someone move my arm to skip please?" Judah asked. I sighed, leant over, and moved his arm up. "You're a good friend." Judah nodded to me.

"Mom gave us each a list of tasks to do while we're boat-sitting the cruise ship! So get 'em done!" Shiloh exclaimed, handing out task cards "And remember there's still three imposters!" Elijah shouted 

"Why can't we have ONE vacation without an imposter?" Daniel asked. We all shrugged and walked off.

Elijah looked left then right before running off I looked down at my task card and discreetly smirked. This was gonna be soooooo easy.

Me and Elijah walked over to Josiah, who was doing a task. 

"Wow we get it." Elijah sarcastically said, "You have a lot of money." 

"Girls love a guy in uniform!" Josiah said. 

"Uh huh." I squinted at him before getting dragged off by Elijah. We started running down the hallways, trying our hardest to finish our tasks in a hurry.

"This places hallways are even longer than the last!" Elijah said as we ran down the hallways, "Bikes! Why couldn't we have gotten bikes!"

"Do you know how many people I would run over if I rode a bike around here?" I asked him.

"Fair point." Elijah said.

We finally reached where our tasks were. I peered over Elijah's shoulder as I looked back and forth between him and my download.

 I was in a room with Josiah, Elijah and Ruthie when I saw a vent open and ignored it, not wanting to seem sus, I discreetly looked and saw Britney opening the vent.