doiwanttoskipsome?possibly... ANYWAYS HERES THE BLOOPERS

"I'm the imposter! Hahaha." William weakly laughed.

Suddenly Britney bursted out laughing and I soon followed. "I'm sorry." Britney laughed, covering her face with her hand. Before long everyone was laughing. 

"Britney that was a great take! That's going in the videos." Elijah laughed.

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

"One." Elijah counted down as we jumped up to go to the emergency meeting. "Someone ate Judah's candy in the living room! I didn't see it!" Micah said, his voice going higher at the last sentence. We all laughed slightly, Micah started muttering highpitched.

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

"Two." Micah counted. Shiloh put her head in her hands on the table, laughing. "I was good." Elijah smiled.

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

"Three... two..." Elijah counted. 

"Hehe!" Micah giggled, causing me to lean on him and giggle. 

"I was- I was solid! I'm deleting this take!" Elijah said.

"Oh yes. Perfect actor Elijah was very solid." I laughed, causing everyone to laugh harder. 

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

 "Hey Elijah! Follow me to the living room!" Daniel told Elijah, who was on the iPad. 

"Ok." Elijah said. 

"Oh! I know a shortcut." Daniel had an idea, he opened the vent and climbed in. Elijah gasped at him. 

"Hey Daniel, Eli!" I greeted, popping up from the vent next to Daniel. 

"Oh right..." Daniel realized.

"We're the imposters." I pointed between me and Daniel. "Ohhh." We both said. We looked at Elijah and sank back into the vent. Elijah, still gasping, turned to the camera.

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

 "Two! One!" I counted down, Elijah laughed and leant against the table. 

"Elijah!!" Shiloh screamed.

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

"Three" Daniel counted. 

"Ready Eli?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him. 

"Yep. I got this baby!" He continued to look forward. "Are you ready Y/N?" He asked, I was still leaning against the table. 

"Nope!

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

"One!" We counted down, before jumping up. We all slightly laughed when we landed. "We're done!" Micah smiled, walking off.

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

"Somebody ate Judah's candy!" Micah said, looking around.