would an angel like me really be an imposter?

We were all settled in to the Settlemeir Mansion as we partied for hours. Since it was Halloween and we were watching the mansion until the actual owners came back, we were having a quick party on the night of Halloween.

Daniel was dressed from that one guy from Phantom of The Opera, William was  a bunny, Kayla was a mummy, Shiloh was... A vampire? I didn't really know, Jocelyn and Micah were dressed as Frankenstein and the mad scientist, Judah was dressed as a carrot, Mary was dressed as a ghost, Sebastian was a werewolf, Elijah was dressed as a Sheriff, and I was dressed as an Angel!

Too bad Britney wasn't here, we were supposed to be matching costumes. Oh well, I'm sure she could come to the Christmas party we were having soon.

Suddenly another meeting, ON HALLOWEEN, was called. Seriously? Could we not have ONE meeting without an imposter? I mean I get that we had a break for that one day but still! Let us party without imps!

"Where?" Everyone asked.

Elijah slammed his hands on the table with a look of distress. "Someone added candy corn to pizza!" Elijah cried.

We all gasped in horror. Ew! Who would do that?

"How could they ruin pizza?!" Daniel cried.

"Well, pineapple already did that." Sebastian said.

"That's debatable." said Judah as he pointed to Sebastian.

"Okay, okay, does anyone know who's sus?" Elijah asked.

There was a moment of silence as we all viewed the display of people around us. "Everybody looks like a bad guy!" Micah shouted, "Normally I would vote for whoever looks like they'd commit a crime, but that's everyone right now! Except for (Y/N). And Judah."

"What? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you're dressed up as an angel so I would assume that you'd be innocent enough." Micah shrugged.

"The teddy bear isn't innocent?" I gestured to the guy in the teddy bear suit. I didn't know who it was though.

"His eyes are soulless." Micah said seriously.

"Wait, Judah. Where's your costume?" Shiloh asked him.

He scoffed. "What do ya mean? I'm a carrot!" He smiled.

"You look like a giant Cheeto." Kayla said.

He gasped in horror as if she offended his own bloodline before stopping. "Okay I can't think of a good comeback right now but you just wait five more minutes and I'll have a real singer."

"Okay! There isn't enough info." Shiloh said.

"Nobody vote out the teddy bear." Jocelyn spoke up as she pointed to all of us. We all turned to look at the giant teddy bear before turning back to her.

"We weren't going to." Shiloh said.

"Good because he's so cute and fluffy!" Jocelyn squealed. I smiled at her cuteness before turning back to the matter at hand.

"Okay, I say we skip." I said.

"Skip." We all raised our hands. Judah suddenly gasped.

"At least I don't look like a giant roll of toilet paper!" He smiled.

"It's pretty late now." Micah added.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"It's Halloween and we're house sitting the Settlemeir Mansion so there are FIVE new roles! The teddy bear, the mummy, the werewolf, the mini scientist, and the monster hunter!" Shiloh yelled as she handed out all of our tasks.