a new mission... FOR ME!

A song rang through the room with the access point, distracting the zombies, the two survivors [Judah and Patience], and Beatrice. The fighting ceased as everyone tried to figure where the music came from. 

Just for dramatic purposes, Shiloh hid outside the room, and ran inside as the beat dropped. "IT'S SHILOH!" Judah screamed, "SHE'S ALIVE!" 

Shiloh raised her gun at the zombie alpha. "Block this." She pointed at the alpha. THe alpha turned before looking at her sword and smirked, blocking the bullet with the metal.

Shiloh's face turned to horror as the zombie alpha came up to her to strike before falling. Standing above her was (Y/N), eating an apple as she dropped her gun and picked up the alpha's sword.

"Souvenir!" (Y/N) smiled before an announcement was made that the infected were now vulnerable.

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

"Wait, so WHERE were you?" Shiloh asked (Y/N) again.

"I was eating! I was trying to contact headquarters. David answered and told me that you guys were already out here." She smiled, "Anyways, did you want this? I think we should probably keep it at headquarters." I handed her the sword.

"How's Elijah?" (Y/N) asked Shiloh. 

Shiloh squinted her eyes at me before smirking. "He's doing alright."

"Oh! That's good!" She smiled and threw away her apple core, "It seems as though he's always getting captured though."

"Yeah... What's up with that?" Shiloh asked. (Y/N) shrugged as she stood up and walked with Shiloh through headquarters.

°•°<____________«•⟭⊕⟬•»____________>°•°

"(Y/N)! I'm so glad you're okay!" Elijah exclaimed and gave (Y/N) a large hug.

"Hey, Eli!" She struggled to strain out.

"I thought you were done for!" Elijah exclaimed. (Y/N) shook her head.

"Nah. They're too slow to catch me." She said proudly before Shiloh tapped on her shoulder to talk about something. She didn't notice the lingering stare nor did she notice the small smile that creeped upon his face as he watched (Y/N)'s smile light up.

"So I'll be going out to my next mission?" (Y/N) asked Shiloh.

"Yeah, it'll be a simple task." Shiloh smiled, "Don't worry."