Loose Canon (An Admire to Kill Fan Work)

AN: WARNING! MAJOR SPOILERS for Admire to Kill, an Amourshipping fanfiction written by SunnyVII! If you wish to understand what the hell is going on here, I highly recommend you read Admire to Kill at least through the first Season! For those of you that want to avoid a major spoiler, click away RIGHT NOW!

Okay, we good? Now for those of you that's left, allow me to state the following:

The following story is based on information made known to me by both Sunny and the illustrator, Cheruyuu. This story is of course non-canon unless stated otherwise by the official author! I am merely a fan wishing to share their headcanon/interpretation of what information was available to me at the time of writing.

First of all, I want to give my sincere appreciation and gratitude to SunnyVII, who so generously gave me the green light to write this despite its spoiler heavy nature! Sunny, if you are reading this, I love you and wish you the best!

I would like to thank Cheruyuu as well, who was able to help me acquire Sunny's permission, and whose excitement and support for this fic throughout production was of great motivation to me!

With that out of the way, I, StrangeFryingPan, present to you my second Admire to Kill fan work, Loose Canon! (For those of you about to comment on my "spelling error", this was intentional. I will explain at the end.)

(Note: Viewer discretion is advised, contains descriptions of violence and murder. Also contains lyrics to the song, Loose Cannon by Puzzle. Lyrics belong to them, not me. Okay, enjoy) 

____________________________________

Kalos Psychiatric Hospital, 10 PM

At this time of night, the hospital and surrounding area is often calm and serene, with nothing but the stars, rustling leaves, and occasional curious Pokemon as company. A perfect time for patients to head out and enjoy the cool, fresh air of the Kalos countryside given they are being supervised. However, tonight all patients are required to stay within their rooms until further notice as a shocking event had occurred in these very grounds: a visiting professor has been attacked and critically wounded by a particularly unstable patient, who then fled the scene.

Sirens rang into the air as blue and red lights reflected off the hospital walls. Officers stood outside, securing the area with caution tape while their partners talk with doctors and other employees. A black sedan suddenly pulls up along the curb, and out steps a lilac haired woman in a sharp, black suit and a grim expression on her face. Clearly she's here to do business. A police officer ran up to her and gave a salute.

"Agent Anabel, I'm glad to have you with us." the officer greeted. "I would assume you have already been briefed on the situation?"

"Yes, officer. A recently interred patient was being questioned by the visiting Professor Sycamore, during which he was violently attacked and left for did; the perpetrator fleeing the scene." Anabel, Interpol agent, recalled.

"Precisely." The officer nodded. "From what the staff has told us, attacks from patients due to their mental health issues are not unheard of, and staff has been trained to deal with this sort of situation, never before has a patient done something this gruesome, and naturally they need our help in apprehending the perpetrator."

As they walked towards the entrance, the officer turned to Anabel and said, "I will say we're really appreciative of you coming over here, yeah? Not that the Lumiose Police Department is incompetent or anything, but with so many of our officers still busy stabilizing the region after the whole Team Flare incident, we're stretched thin so we need all the help we can get." He offered a handshake.