Hook Up

WRITTEN 20TH OF MAY
ABANDONED AS A DRAFT

×=×=×=×=×=÷

Set in an alternate universe of Season 9: Hunted.
Okay, so basically.. It's the logic of Season 9's SOG Vs Ninjas - yes, all the Ninjas are in the Ninjago realm - and, every weekend, a two-day peace pact is made. This is so that the citizens can gather food, water, fuel, and so on.

Also I'm taking what Aiden_The_writer08 commented once as a challenge, and making Lloyd more mature.

Also this is not the smut you're all wanting yet, that'll be Mafia part 2

Now, onto what we're actually here for.

×××××××

Ninjago City.
Saturday, between the hours of 3AM and 4AM.

Two people from opposite sides were unable to sleep and went out wandering.

Both ended up going for drinks.

Both ended up bumping into each other, and, considering that it was the peace days, Lloyd treat Harumi like he would anyone else: he offered for him to pay for a drink as an apology to her.

Harumi didn't want to take advantage of his kindness, and tried to refuse. But Lloyd wouldn't let it slide, pressing that it was his fault.

Neither could remember who said what, but they could vaguely remember complimenting each other before beginning to flirt a little - in a closed corner, of course.

Neither could remember who suggested what, but they ended up leaving the bar together, going to one of Lloyd's old safehouses - it was one he himself used, but seeing as it was too small for the Resistance, only he stayed there.

As soon as they got inside, their hands were all over each other. Even when intoxicated, they were concerned about making a wrong move.
For whatever reason, Lloyd felt brave and daring.

Must be the alcohol influence.

He grabbed Harumi by her right leg at her outer thigh, his fingers digging into her backside's flesh. He hooked her leg around one of his hips, pulling her body as close to his as possible.
One of Harumi's arms weakly wrapped around Lloyd's neck, her head tilting backwards as she mewled as a result of Lloyd working the magic of his lips against her neck.

The next thing either of them knew, was waking up in each other's arms several hours later. Surprisingly, Harumi was cuddled up to Lloyd's side. Her head was buried into the side of his neck, one leg wrapped over Lloyd's body. One of the blonde's arms were wrapped around Harumi's waist, his chin rested against the top of her head.

Lloyd woke up first, his eyes fluttering open. For once, he was comfy. His body was completely relaxed into the surface of his mattress and the vibe in the air just smelt.. great..

Harumi was next to wake up only minutes later. Her eyes half-open as she shuffled. Her senses quickly came to her when she realised whose arm was wrapped around her.