Mafia Sweet & Spicy 1/3

I swear, you all love both these themes but are desperate for one and live for the other.

Also I can't remember if Harumi's mother is dead or not in this AU but uh.. Let's pretend we all forgot if I did say she was dead

•••••••••

It has now been seven months since Lloyd and Harumi had been married, and they were getting on more and more that time went by.
Lloyd could read Harumi's ques so much better, and even have a conversation with her rather than an exchange.

Today, he noticed that she was very, very expressive, particularly about being happy. You could see a difference in her steps, in her tone of voice and her speed of work. It was like she wanted to get everything done and everything be perfect.
But he still had no idea why.

So, what does a man do when he's confused?
Goes to his cousin.

Surprisingly, Morro had shut him out. He was always open with what was going on, hoping to sooth Lloyd's nerves. But today, he guided him towards Harumi rather than to keep his distance.

Seeing as they were getting on better, and Harumi's mood was rather happy than grumpy, he decided to take Morro's advice and talk to Harumi.
He headed over to Harumi's office, assuming she'd be there. He was surprised to see that everything was cleaned up, yet she wasn't there.
He walked around the mansion trying to find her, eventually running into one of the maids and asking if they had seen Harumi. The young girl nodded, explaining that she had last seen Harumi in the smaller meeting room, talking with a client.
Lloyd thanked the maid with a small smile before heading over to the meeting room. Once he got there, the meeting was over between Harumi and ... Jay's father?

It seemed that Harumi had been requesting a certain type of model of a new bike, and wanted to meet with Mr. Walker in person to discuss it, and it went great by the look on Jay's father's face.
Mr. Walker bid the couple goodbye, promising to have his company build what Harumi wanted. Harumi thanked him, Violet being the one to show him out and make sure he got to his car.

"Now, what is it you need Lloydie?" Harumi asked, looking up at him with a small grin still at the edge of her lips.
Lloydie? She'd only called him that twice so far and it was very, very rare to see her this giddy.

"I hope you don't find me rude for asking this." Lloyd began, getting a small nod from Harumi. "I was just wondering why you seen so happy today, I mean.. It's good, I'm just curious."

"I'm not offended, Lloyd." Harumi gave a small smile. "I'm simply happy because my parents are due back home in a month or two. You couldn't be introduced due to them circumstances of our business but.. They, or moreso my father, are turning over a new leaf and coming home after so long!"

Lloyd felt his heart skip at least two beats.
HARUMI'S PARENTS?

He had heard of her father, and if this is how she is, how will HE BE?
He rarely hears about Harumi's mother.. but from what he has picked up, she's nice.

"Is the bike for one of your parents?" Lloyd asked.

"Yes, my father used to love riding motorbikes free range. He taught me when I was a teenager myself."

"Are you going to get your mother something too?"

"I was thinking perhaps a necklace or bracelet.. She's more softer than my father, if you can tell."

"Heh, and you're 65-35 of them."

"And which way round is that?" Harumi questioned, raising an eyebrow as she put both hands on her hips. Usually Lloyd would be scared, but he could still see a playful glint in her eyes.

"More like your father, of course."

"Are you saying I'm too rough, Lloydie?"

"Well I was screwed either way wasn't I?"

Harumi giggled. "Perhaps not. Maybe I prefer being the rough one. Besides, you're too soft for anything."

"Oh hush.. I could be rough and tough if you wanted me to be!"

"Uh-huh, sure." Harumi snickered beneath her breath. "Now, I have to go out to look for a gift for my mother. Would you like to go out for dinner tonight?"

"Only if you want to."

"I asked you. What do you think."

Lloyd nodded. "Please don't stab me with the fork, I know I said I'm tough but not that tough."

"Only if I get to pick what culture's food."

"Deal! ... Please tell me it's not a spice based?"

Harumi giggled. "No, I was thinking Italian. How's that sound?"

"Great! I'm supposed to be meeting up with Kai in an hour but I promise I'll be ready when you want me."

"Hmm.. Does that depend on how I want you?"