1 ☹︎ (𝘥𝘪𝘴)𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦

┍━━━☽【☹︎】☾━━━┑third person pov5:36 pmfebruary 6th┕━━━☽【☹︎】☾━━━┙

┍━━━☽【☹︎】☾━━━┑
third person pov
5:36 pm
february 6th
┕━━━☽【☹︎】☾━━━┙

BORED OUT OF HER MIND, that's the feeling Hitomi Shinso fully embodied at this very moment.

Sitting in one of the freezing fake leather chairs the decorated bank had to offer, she slid down a bit in annoyance; they had been here for almost two hours now.

Her mother, Hino, promised it'd be a quick trip to get hungry Tomi signed up for her first debit card, but the girl couldn't care less at this point. All she wanted in life right now —was dinner— seeing as all she had in her stomach was a double shot of espresso from seven hours prior.

She sunk even farther down, her blown out lilac hair sliding up against the backrest, and her sunglasses that had been resting on her head tumbled back over her eyes. She didn't bother pushing them back up.

While Hitomi wrapped her fleece lined (real) leather jacket around her lanky frame, she gazed through the lenses at the back of her mom's head, talking it out with one of the desk clerks.

Each stall had cutesy decorations scattered across them, seeing as Valentine's Day was next week. The grudge holding girl just rolled her eyes, hating the holiday more every year.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly, it was best to just ignore it.

The fifteen year old wasn't sure what the hold up was, or if it was holiday related, but she was too lazy and socially anxious to walk across the entire room to ask. Instead, she looked down at her phone that had been lying dormant on her lap, from her lavender eyes getting tired of staring at various social media apps.

Deciding to pick it up once more, Hitomi opened her messages and spam texted the elegant woman she always got told she looked exactly like.

After exactly twenty-three rapid fire texts, the mother of two kindly apologized to the worker and looked at her own phone, before turning around to glare at her youngest.

Hitomi sluggishly smirked and half waved, fatigued from lack of sleep and now lack of food on top of that. Hino flared her nostrils in response, frowning with her lips tight before mouthing 'stop, now' very sternly.

After that she turned back around with a smile, getting back to the task at hand, clearly signaling to her daughter that she needed to be patient.

This elicited a groat from the girl as she fully lied down on the chair, her longer than average legs at a ninety degree angle.