2 ☹︎ (𝘦𝘯)𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦

┍━━━☽【☹︎】☾━━━┑third person pov6:36 pmfebruary 6th┕━━━☽【☹︎】☾━━━┙

┍━━━☽【☹︎】☾━━━┑
third person pov
6:36 pm
february 6th
┕━━━☽【☹︎】☾━━━┙

"YOU'RE JOKING, RIGHT?" Hitomi snorted, brushing off his certainty filled words.

He raised a single eyebrow and kept his lips in line to emphasize how little he bought her act.

"Your mom said you've been a fan of me since you were five and yet you're gonna ask if I'm joking?"

A short laugh infused with nerves was exhaled from the slightly shaking girl, who began running her hands over her arms in subconscious defense.

"Alright Touché, but I really don't know what you mean, I didn't use my quirk," she shrugged, trying her best to not feel intimidated, (it wasn't working).

"Right of course, so you were just wearing sunglasses indoors— at night— for fun? And not to hide your glowing eyes that were behind them earlier when I first got there?" he blatantly told it like it was, making her hidden eyes go wide once more.

"YOU—" she coughed and quickly lowered her volume, banging a fist on her chest a few times. "You caught that? How??"

He just hooked his thumb around something hidden in his scarf, dragging up a pair of yellow goggles that made Hitomi's heart drop right into her stomach.

"Takes one to know one, rookie."

Hitomi felt like the fakest fan ever for forgetting about his iconic eye coverings, 'he uses the same tactic, where did you think you got it from you idiot,' she mentally berated herself.

She knew she'd been busted, for real this time. The malnourished girl began feeling faint at the realization that she finally got caught after years of illegally using her quirk on whoever decided to give her grief.

Exhaling into the frigid night, the long legged fifteen year old lowered herself down on the sidewalk, burying her head in her hands, forcing the sunglasses upwards.

Sensing that he'd broken through to the hesitant teenager, he decided to dial back the bad cop attitude and gave a small sigh of his own.

"Listen I'm not going to arrest you if that's what you're lying and stressing for."

"You're not??" she whipped her head back up to his cross armed figure, skepticism overflowing in her purple iris pools.

"No, you got lucky it was me who caught you and not some holier than thou hero who follows even the most asinine rules."

Her eye twitched at his words while her inner dialogue went off, 'That stubbly jerk could have started with that. Seriously almost gave me a heart attack and for what?'