6 ☹︎ 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

┍━━━☽【☹︎】☾━━━┑third person pov11:15 ammarch 5th┕━━━☽【☹︎】☾━━━┙

┍━━━☽【☹︎】☾━━━┑
third person pov
11:15 am
march 5th
┕━━━☽【☹︎】☾━━━┙

"WITH GREAT POWER, comes a great amount of paperwork! Thank you for waiting patiently for your letter!" All Might boisterously spoke in the 3D recording.

"The truth is, I didn't just come to this city to fight villains, you're looking at the newest U.A. faculty member!"

A collective 'ohh' could be heard from all three of the audience members, now understanding why Mr. Number one was the one in the hologram.

"Right, since that's cleared up, let's move on!"

Suddenly Hitomi felt that gut wrenching anxiety fall right back into her empty stomach. The girl wasn't sure she wanted to hear what was next.

"You passed the written test, with fairly high marks if I do say so myself," he began with his signature smile, making her and the two boys let out a small breath of relief. "All your grades on each subject are on the letter inside the envelope, well done!"

"Aww my little geek is all grown up!" Monoma teased as he put an arm around her shoulders, pinching her cheek with his other hand.

But before Hitomi could threaten him for his words and actions, a sickening tone came from the hero's mouth.

"On the practical however, you only obtained nine points..."

All three froze.. that didn't quite sound like a passing score after all. Monoma looked at the avoidant girl, lowering his hand as he begun feeling guilty for the second time that day.

He almost cringed at how nice he was being, he made note that he'd have to bully her more later —as any proper brother figure would— but right now he kept his arm there for moral support.

'Here it comes, I knew it, no matter what I tried I knew it would never be enough for a school like UA...' Hitomi internally tried to choke down the bitter pill of what All Might was suggesting. 'I can't believe it, dad was actually right— I really am the family disappointment.'

Hitoshi could read every single inch of her face, seeing as it was pretty dang similar to his own, and he knew she was beating herself up inside.

A frown made its way to his usually stoic face. The lethargic boy knew he probably didn't make it and had already accepted that, but he was so confident his sister would. Sure their quirks are similar and don't work on robots, but she was way smarter than he'd give her credit for out loud, so—