Not Up To Standard

You were back in that place.

That familiar space of nothing with an invisible ground, and lights of different colours flashing in the sky to the point where you couldn't tell if you were hallucinating it.

No, that was barely a description for where you were. This wasn't like your dreams where you met Izuku, nor that place before you got to this fanfic.

The space was dark, yet it wasn't. It wasn't like you were in a dark room, but it was as if where you were lacked something. Lacked anything. Almost as if you would go deeper into this sea of nothingness until you drowned in it.

It was only through the lights this place seemed grounded. Numerous shades and colours shot through the sky, like shooting stars that carried with them more than just the ability to bring light to the dark. Rather, hope gleamed off of every single one.

That was the best way you could use mere words to describe the scene.

Turning around, you were met with the familiar sight of Izuku's back. For a second you hesitated on approaching him, the memory of what he saw last time still fresh in your mind, but you continued on anyway.

"Alright Izuku, what'd you see this time" Feigning annoyance, you placed a hand on his shoulder from his slightly hunched position. In response, he turned his head ever so slightly so that you could see one of his eyes.

You were sucked in.

They weren't his eyes. More than anything else, it was a beacon.

A place where they were gathered, a holding of something more. Within those eyes were not lights, that was too feeble a description. There was essence within the symphony of colours that shone through his pupils, one that embodied something that went beyond what a human could express.

It was utterly serene. Like a picture painted for you in the stars. Something you could not see, shouldn't see. As if the light at the end of the tunnel was just a distraction from what shone beyond it.

Beautiful. More than beautiful. More than words could describe. Beautiful.

"Y̸̯͇̣̝̍̍̚o̴͔̔ű̸̦̿ ̶̢̙̮̩͍̈́̀͂̉͝s̴̠̞͔̩̈́̓͆ḣ̷̻̺̦̹́͊̆͝o̸͈͛̾͘u̴͍̞̒̑́͠l̵̡̩̥͉̏̊͠d̵͉̯̭̏̽͝ ̶̹̇͋͂̕ñ̶̨̩͓͕͊͗̑̿ò̴̞͂t̸̗̅ ̴̘̙̤̈́͑̈͆̀b̵͎͙͚͗̅̀̍e̶̹̠̺͗̆͆́̕ ̵̯̅̀̈́͂h̷͕̭̻̠͖͐͘e̶̳̔r̶̛̻̿͒͆e̶̙̘̟̦̫̽̄"

The daze of admiration you were in was forcibly snapped as with burst of power, words coming from more than one person overlapped.

"Y̵̱̥̫͇̦̏̽̈́̈́̚o̴̢͖̩̺̠͋̀͠ǘ̵̘͕͋̋͂͘,̶̰͈̰̩͊͐͒͌ ̷̜̱̦͕̬̈s̴͎̙̹̏͒ḧ̸̦̗̯̩̓̇̈́ö̷͖̖́͆͋̉̇ṷ̴̱̃͒͠l̷̯̤̈́̿͊ḋ̶͔̃̄̚̕ ̸̟͎̲̂͆̇n̷̢̛̙͈̯͓̈̎́̃ó̶̳̫̱̘ţ̷̬͓̙̤̽͂͝ ̷̛̫̙̭̐̇́͂h̶̖͉̗̜̏̓̉o̸̞̹̬̝̽̆̄̑l̶̢̺̻̆͐̾d̵̦͝ ̶̡͕̩̎̅̿͜t̸̛̯ḥ̷̡̐ḯ̴͎̭̭̣̤́s̷̗̠͈͛̿̒͠ ̸̮̻̊ṕ̷͖̼̯̱̈́͠ơ̸̢̢̦͚͝w̶̛̬͙̞̣̅̌ȇ̴͖̹̖̫̯̉̊̅̾r̶̯͈̥̀́"

Izuku fully turned his head, allowing you to see his other eye which too embodied the otherworldliness that had put you under a trance as the first. No, the more correct term was they. There was no way that thing was Izuku. Not just a single person at the very least.

Izuku's- no, their hand slowly raised to your frozen face, and you were unable to move under the pure otherworldly spectacle in front of you.

Their hand then slowly changed into a set up for a flick, and at that your heart felt liked it stopped.

'Oh come o'-

Flicking their middle finger, not a sound was made. There wasn't a sudden blast of air or a force that sent you backwards. Instead, the colours of the sky came down unto you as you were simply eradicated from the power behind the simple motion.