WELCOME BACK

FAITH POV

"Faith Alexandra de la Cruz" I hear my mom shouting from downstairs, "dominic wake up" i said, Dominic always sleep over on Mondays but last night was such an amazing night that we forgot that my parents were coming today.

As dominic got ready to climb through the window I went downstairs to distract my mom who loves checking on her greenhouse in the backyard, "mommy yuh nuh affi a shout out mi name enuh mi did knw seh yuh did a come" I said, hoping that she wouldn't change the topic because some times mi feel mommy love the flowers dem more than mi.

"Faith darling did you spoke to the gardener like I asked you to" "yes mommy but e look like yuh go affi fire him" "the amount a ppl wi fire since the year start mi nuh think nobody go waah work yah" "daddyyyyyyyyy" i screamed, when my father comes home from work he always brings back the coolest gift for me every time he comes back.

After having a long conversation with my parents and catching them up on my life. I decided to take a bath in my bath tub and light my favorite candle *thousand wishes* that my dad got for me and played some rajah wild "light off".

Reminiscing last night I couldn't believe that after all those years Dominic and I finally decided to start a relationship I mean I know he has a wife and kids but us deciding to get in a relationship was so romantic, and the way he asked was so romantic. The man lift me up and put mi pon the dresser he places his hand between my thighs and slowly moves his hand closer to my sensitive area and Instantly my body reacts to his touch I could feel the wetness between my thigh already. He took my thong off and grabbed my neck and whispered in my ears "if yuh eva gi weh deh pussy ya mi kill yuh", then he made a circular motion with his thumb on my clit.

Just remembering that alone made me cum I cannot believe I'm in love with a married man.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
hope you guys are enjoying my story so far don't forget to vote and leave a feedback.❤️💋

*if there's any mistake I'll fix soon*