FAITH BIRTHDAY PT2

*FLASHBACK*

Dominic POV

Even though she wasn't suppose to see it until tonight I thought why not cheer her up because I know that if it was going to make her happy Mr de la Cruz would want me to do it.

Later that night she and Paige decided to go clubbing. "Rass muma look good" I whispered to myself she was in a short black cut out dress and a red straight wig. "Dominic mi can plzzzzz take picture beside a the car" she begged I said yes normally I wouldn't but it was her birthday and she wasn't going to post it until she was home.

*FAITH'S OUTFIT*

*DOMINIC OUTFIT*

*PAGIE'S OUTFIT*

*PAGIE'S OUTFIT*

Faith POV

We when and got some food and headed straight to the club after but before I was even at the club I was drunk so when we got there I just wanted more shots, I mean who was going to stop me Dominic was in a good mood and was allowing me to do what ever I wanted.

He had seemed distracted the whole night by his phone and wasn't really paying me and Paige any attention. Few minutes after we got to the club some guy started buying us shots but we weren't trying to talk to anyone but quickly decided that tonight was to have fun.

They thought us song and gave us a drinking poem before we took shots. It was a blast until Paige started getting sick so Dominic took us back to the house.

Paige was asleep but I wasn't finish enjoying myself so I took a shower and then headed downstairs in my pink shorts pj and started eating ice-cream and rewatch my favorite episode of "grey's anatomy" that's when I heard Dominic yelling at his phone.

"Yo if yuh want leave yuh nuh leave the fuck do yuh", I then turned around and that's when I saw him throwing his phone in the wall. "A wah do yuh" I asked "it's nothing sorry bout that" he said I got up and walked over to where his phone was and picked it up and handed it to him.

And that's when he started tell me about his wife and kids. "Oman wicked yuh fuck" he said and laughed, I could see how hurt he was about what his wife said about him not caring for his children so that's when I hugged him and he slightly pushed me away and looked me in my eyes and kissed me.

I was shocked but decided to kiss him back and when he lifted me up and put me on the kitchen counter he stopped and said he was sorry and started explaining how unprofessional the kiss was. But I didn't care like I said I wanted him and was going to get him either way, so I used that to my advantage "mi nuh care wah yuh seh mi know yuh did like e and I did too suh mek we stop waste each other's time, me like yuh and based off that kiss mi can see seh yuh like mi to so wah yuh go do bout that" I asked curiously.

Dominic POV

"so wah yuh go do bout that" she asked a nuh challenge she a try challenge mi I mean she was right I did like the kiss but Paige was in the house and I didn't want her to come downstairs and see us but the pj that she was in I could see her nipples stiffed up when I kissed her and honestly I was so hard.

I then took her off the counter and grabbed her slightly by her neck and said "a this yuh want" and to my surprise she replied "mi want yuh fi punish mi". I then put her on the couch and pulled off her shorts, kissed her on her thighs and then ripped off her pink Victoria secrets underwear and then used my thumb to make a circular motion around her clit she then hold my hands and begged me to make her cum but I wasn't finished.

"Shhhh be quiet for me faith" I said then I pulled her down a little closer and started licking her pussy and then using my hand to rub her clit. "Mmmhmmm~ god Dominic yuh a go mek mi cum" she said while holding my hand tightly, so I started kissing her on her neck and slowly moved down to her right breast before moving over to her left to give her a hicky while still fingering her.

After we were finished we had a lovely conversation and for the first time in a long while I felt heard, she understood everything that I said and honestly made me feel so much better. After she got some popcorn and put on back her show when I tried to leave she pulled me back down and said "weh yuh deh go yuh go watch grey's wid mi tonight".

Some how she got me to watch that after telling every one who ask me to watch it no, she then fell asleep and I decided to turn off the tv and bring her to bed I lifted her up and when I went to put her down and leave she grabbed me and said "mi nuh want yuh leave" so I stayed because Paige was in the guest room so no harm would be done if I slept with her tonight she then fell asleep on me. Wah dem seh good dick mek yuh tired cause good pussy mek mi tired and right now mi tired.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey y'all I finally found a Dominic hope you guys like him as much as I do❤️💋