THE MAKE UP SEX

FAITH'S POV

Coming home was just like when I moved to university me and Dominic would see each other and not say a word even though I had a lot to ask him I chose to avoid talking to him.

And I remember the last time I tried to have a conversation with him I told him that me and tyrique had gotten real close after he left and we were in a relationship, and he literally broke my phone so talking to him hasn't been something that I wanted to do anymore i know he left his wife for me but somehow him leaving caused me to realize that I was so in love with him, so when he left for the six months and didn't contact me made me thought that something went wrong. So I had gotten someone to look for him and when they reported back to me they told me that he was okay and that's when I realized that we had a soul tie and I needed to break that.

My relationship with tyrique wasn't that serious because we haven't had sex because I refuse to give up my body to anyone since Dominic who somehow still had a hold on me.

I was back home and I realized my parents had invited everyone to this wedding so I had to make sure Paige was coming.

*CALLING PAIGE BESTIE❤️✨*

Girl where are you my parent invited everybody inna Jamaica

Girl stop being dramatic I'm sure it's not that bad and besides I'm outside

Really Mia come

*CALL ENDED*

After Paige decided to sleep over we wanted to go to the club, we were on Christmas break and tyrique was on a business trip, after he left high school he started working with his dad which was crazy to me because he could have continued school because he was super bright and he had the money to pay but he said that it was a family tradition to work in the family business after leaving high school even I'm not sure what my father and his father does I know it's a very successful business because of how rich they are.

So it was just me and Paige tonight, we were planning on getting drunk tonight so I was going to need Dominic to drive us. Asking him was so difficult but I still did it.

It was 12am and we were alright at the club turned up, Paige was drunk and already out of it and I was half way there so Dominic decided to drop us home. When we got home my parents weren't there I guess they went to their hotel for the night.

After reaching home dominic bring Paige to her and I was just sitting on the couch watching grey's anatomy it's been a while since I've watched it. "Faith" I heard Dominic said "yes" I replied I didn't understand why he was talking to me knowing I was still upset about my phone.

We tried having a conversation but it wasn't working so I decided to leave and go to my room. As I was leaving he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him and said if I could forgive him and give him another chance and he was sorry somehow hearing him saying I'm sorry had me melting for him and I was back in his arms, he then kiss me and said "I wasn't trying to hurt you I was just trying to protect you".

After kissing me for 5 minutes he then moved down to my neck and slowly made his way down to my beast and then he ripped my dress off that I was wearing and said "yuh knw how much mi miss yuh", he then turned me over and pull off my underwear, he then arch my back and I put my hand on the kitchen counter he then put up my right foot and started inserted his penis inside of me he then when slowly like he was trying to show me that he cares about me, he then lifted me up and took me to the bedroom and that's when he went harder, only thing that was on my mind was how much better he got and I really did missed him.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey y'all what do you think about this chapter let me know❤️😘
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE❤️
If you want any updates on the book follow
@kayahnotezz on instagram and @kayahnotezz on TikTok
See you next chapter ⬇️