GROWING UP

FAITH'S POV

I was time for me to sit down with my parents and let them know that I'll no longer be living on campus. I know that my dad would question where I was going to live but I'm 19 and my father has been giving me more space to live my life especially now that Dominic is no longer working with him.

My dad doesn't know that me and Dominic are now living together and the single dorm room on UWI campus was going to waste so I decided to make reservations at the broken glass restaurant.

*SIRI CALL BIRTH GIVER❤️🦋*

*CALLING BIRTH GIVER🦋❤️*

Mommy

Yeah faith wah yuh seh

We can meet a broken glass today and bring daddy

Why

When yuh come mommy I have something to ask you guys

Alright I'll let your dad know

*CALL ENDED*

It was 7:30pm and I was already at the restaurant at 7:00pm I was so nervous I knew my parents would need a solid explanation especially my dad.

As I was contemplating what I was going to say to my parents I could see my mom walking in a black dress and my dad with a suit to match "dem ppl yah nuh knw the definition of over dressing" I whisper to myself as I stand up to greet them.

*FAITH'S PARENTS*

"Mommy!" "Daddy!" "Faith you look wonderful" my mom said as she sit down "you look beautiful has always faith" my dad said while hugging me "suh yuh probably a wonder why I called this meeting" "yeah" they both said "I no longer want to live on ca...

"Mommy!" "Daddy!" "Faith you look wonderful" my mom said as she sit down "you look beautiful has always faith" my dad said while hugging me "suh yuh probably a wonder why I called this meeting" "yeah" they both said "I no longer want to live on campus I'll like to start living on my own still going to school ofc just to be able to know how to live on my own I promise I'll be responsible so wah uno think?"

Mr DE LA CRUZ

It's been a week since we have decided that faith will be living on her own and it's been 6 months since Dominic had decided to quit. I'm not sure why but I have a feeling he's the reason why faith wants to live on her own and I'll find out somehow.

*CALLING SISTER*

Linda

Yes Jonathan

I'll like you to keep an eye on faith but I don't want her to know matter a fact I don't want her to ever see you

Suh basically wah yuh deh seh is yuh want mi spy on har?

Yeah do that

*CALL ENDED*

LINDA'S POV

"Jonathan-" the man dvn seh later him just hung up, mi knw this did a come enuh my brother might be a disrespectful bastard but he is no idiot I knew faith was sleeping with Dominic but I didn't say anything because I know my brother and I know that no one is good enough for his daughter.

So I figured if I got him to transfer Dominic I could get a pin on it but obviously it wasn't quite enough because now my brother is getting suspicious.

Spying on faith wasn't going to be easy but I had to do what I had to do.

Next day mi rent the house cross the road from them house by time mi look Dominic already move in is like dem plan this out from long time. Jonathan sent over Nate and two other man, Nate a work with Jonathan when him first start the cartel everybody distance dem self from Jonathan when dem find out seh him a deal drugs but Nate and Heather stick beside him.

"Linda yuh knw seh yuh nuh actually live here enuh" "Nate why yuh nuh stop go through mi things" "mi want talk to yuh enuh Linda why yuh nuh tell Jonathan seh we deh?? we a big ppl enuh" "Jonathan him nah go understand him just go feel seh we deh disrespect him" I said "the man send mi pon 6 dates from the year start" Nate said while laughing and going through my things.

"How wi go do this now" I asked Nate because Jonathan didn't really give me any specific orders "him seh him just want we fi bring back a dead body" Nate said with no remorse.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey y'all what do you think about this chapter let me know❤️😘
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE❤️
If you want any updates on the book follow
@kayahnotezz on instagram and @kayahnotezz on TikTok
See you next chapter ⬇️