HIGH SCHOOL

Faith's POV

Montego Bay high isn't all that bad I mean it has it's drama but has long as I had my bestie and mind my business it'll be okay. But yuh see that crawsis gyal name Olivia she always a draw mi out.

When I reached at the gate the security nuh stop search mi bag like Mia walk with gun. "Alright sir yuh can done now", "nuh tell mi wah fi do mi affi search uno cause uno nuh honest a tall" "wah yuh knw bout wi sir" I heard Paige said "girl how yuh come so early" I replied.

Paige doesn't normally come early anymore from wi reach inna 11 grade so it was kinda surprising, "girl mi did affi come early cause mommy nuh go a work today" she replied Paige mother is an accounting manager at the NCB Bank, "oh mi knw seh a did affi something enuh" I said while laughing. Then we we to class.

Me and Paige have been in the same class since preschool and every class we inna the teacher move wi because wi always a laugh and chat but we weren't the worst cause at the end of the day when it was work time it was work time.

Honor roll students since birth, as Paige would say "A+ student since fetus days". It was lunch time and we didn't know what to order so we sit down under our favorite tree and talk but has always one a the Shrek crew member had to piss Paige off.

Zoe the biggest time waster of dem all, I mean the girl literally just come a skl fi look man no likkle class she nuh have. I hear she was gay but I don't know how true that was I know that one of her friends vany and miss Campbell are dating and e very obvious because they don't try to hide it.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey y'all I would like to know your thoughts on this new chapter✨

AND REMEMBER TO VOTE❤️🦋