WEDDING DAY

MR DE LA CRUZ POV

It was the day that I  would renew my vows with my beautiful wife. As she walked down the aisle I couldn't stop myself from crying my wife was beautiful and I knew I was the luckiest man in this world. That's why I had to make sure that what Dominic's wife said wasn't true and my baby girl wasn't fucking around with the help so I decided to reassign Dominic even if it wasn't true my daughter wasn't going to be with that man.

MRS DE LA CRUZ POV

It was my wedding day I felt as nervous as if it was my first time marrying this man. I know a lot of people don't understand our love like how could a general surgeon pick up a mafia boss but it wasn't about who he was it was about how he was to me they saw a killer I saw a protector, they saw a drug lord I saw a breadwinner, they saw a evil man that doesn't deserve a child and I saw my husband and my baby father in that man, and that's my man I love him and seeing him in that tuxedo reminded me once again why I said I do.

*FAITH'S PARENTS*

FAITH'S POV

The wedding was amazing my mom was looking as beautiful as the wedding pictures before she had shown me and my dad looked so happy, I can't remember the last time my dad had looked so happy.

But as the night was coming to an end Dominic texted me to meet him at the waterfall, "Faith your dad is reassigning me to Mexico mi think him still nuh believe wah mi seh but mi nah tek e Mia  go quit mi go give in mi letter a resignation" he said Dominic was once again dropping a bomb on me I can't say I'm surprise our relationship has been one big mess after another but this time I wasn't going to let him go. "How yuh go mek money", "when mi did leave fi suh long a start mi did a start mi own business suh far it a gwaan good suh mi think investing more time inna it go do it more justice suh quitting nah go affect mi inna noway". He then hold my hand and said "when mi seh mi nah go nowhere mi mean it" he said while taking out a key from out of his pocket he then handed it to me and said "mi buy we an 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment it inna your name mi nah seh yuh fi nuh go back a college but it's yours if you want it"

Even though I was worried his business sounded legitimate and I knew not to question someone like him business, now it was time for me to tell my parents I no longer want to  live on campus.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hey y'all what do you think about this chapter let me know❤️😘
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE❤️
If you want any updates on the book follow
@kayahnotezz on instagram and @kayahnotezz on TikTok
See you next chapter ⬇️