IM NEVER LEAVING AGAIN

DOMINIC'S POV

It's been six months since I've seen faith or talk to her since the night I told her that I'm divorcing my wife.

When I saw her she was in her pink pj that I love seeing her in but she didn't seem to like seeing me I wanted to talk to her but she run back upstairs and I followed her, she locked herself in the bathroom and she was crying somehow I knew it was my fault and I knew I had a lot of explaining to do.

After begging her to come out she finally came out around three in the morning. "It's late Dominic I think you should just go home are wherever you were" she said "so no likkle hug" I said jokingly but she just looked at me upsettingly "can you go home", "no wi need fi talk" "come out a mi room Mr toretto" I knew she was pissed because that's the only time she calls me by my last name. "Nuh call mi suh mi know yuh upset but nuh call mi so", "oh really yuh know mi upset yuh nuh see mi inna six months and yuh know mi upset" faith calm down and listen" I said "oh calm down I am calm I'm so calm" "no yuh not" "I wonder why because it's not like yuh drop a fucking bomb on mi and just leave with no text and no call yuh know how stupid I felt wondering if you were okay just to see you alive and well yuh just neva find it convenient fi tell mi seh yuh fucking living but yuh want mi calm down Dominic" she start throwing stuff at me and when I finally got a chance to hold her she started hitting me then she slowly stopped with tears in her eyes I really hurt her and I didn't know how to fix it.

She eventually fall asleep in my arms but I couldn't fall asleep somehow I felt so bad for not calling her but it wasn't on purpose because my wife knew about us and was threatening to tell her dad and she did tell him but because weren't talking my boss believe me. I lied to her dad and had to stay away from her me being here is a threat but I wasn't going to leave her again.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE❤️
If you want any updates on the book follow
@kayahnotezz on instagram and @kayahnotezz on TikTok
See you next chapter ⬇️